Good Ice Spear Life based build for the new leagues?

I'm back after a couple of months, to play the expansion and the new leagues, and I wanted to make a spell caster. I decided to go with a Ice Spear Witch (Life based) and I was wondering if there were some builds I could get some useful info from.

Do you happen to know any? Thanks!
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
"
NCPereira wrote:
I'm back after a couple of months, to play the expansion and the new leagues, and I wanted to make a spell caster. I decided to go with a Ice Spear Witch (Life based) and I was wondering if there were some builds I could get some useful info from.

Aside from the ice spear builds in the witch builds list you can use (most) of the freezing pulse builds. You can run FP and ice spear on identical trees and gem setups (with the exception of faster projectiles which is FP specific). Ice spear might differ from FP as it favours using power charge on crit and increased crit damage. So you might want to pick up power charges in the tree and mofify the gem setup a bit (though running it on a typical FP setup without power charges works good enough).
"
Bada_Bing wrote:
"
NCPereira wrote:

Aside from the ice spear builds in the witch builds list you can use (most) of the freezing pulse builds. You can run FP and ice spear on identical trees and gem setups (with the exception of faster projectiles which is FP specific). Ice spear might differ from FP as it favours using power charge on crit and increased crit damage. So you might want to pick up power charges in the tree and mofify the gem setup a bit (though running it on a typical FP setup without power charges works good enough).

I see, thanks for the input!
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info