Non Notable Bow Crit Nodes Feel..... Weak

i dont see the point, yes wands are better for coc builds, but coc builds do damage with SPELLS, bows are not designed to be the bis option for spell damage builds.

for normal bow builds (crit tornado shot e.g.) the bow crit nodes are amazing. While not granting super high crit chance, they also give stuff like phys dmg, attack speed, accuracy etc. if any crit nodes are weaker than other crit nodes its the general crit nodes, like 20% crit chance in shadow tree, these are pretty meh and only taken to get to notables. But all weapon/skill specific crit nodes are really really strong.
"
TheZorka wrote:
You sir are a troll.
Creating crit build on a 5% bow = getting 1800 increased crit chance to get to 95%. This is not an option.
On the other hand, a 12% wand only needs 700% increased crit chance to get to 95(96). Since it's easier to build Power Charges AND get inner force as a wander or daggerist than an archer, it really really is easier to get viable crit builds for them.

I've done three of them from scratch:

Harbinger COC, it was before the Windripper came in but, it's an expensive item so let's let it out for now. Had to GET power charges or inner force.

Dagger Spec Throw COC, insane damage and procs, however expensive to build skill point wise. Hard to keep power charges, inner force can be an option.

Wand COC, power charge-up skill stands at 75% to crit without charge, constantly capped in crit chance afterwards(takes 5 charges).

Th only advantage I saw when building the Bow COC is that you get synergy from "+ projectile speed" or "+projectile damage" node and mods, however, there are so fw on the skill tree that you can not really "build around it".

Obviousley you won't get 95% Crit with a 5% base crit weapon. That is the whole point, some weapons are better suited to go for crit than others. And why the fuck does bow CoC have to do with anything? If you try to make build X work with tool Y and it doesn't work then the answer is not 'omg buff Y, it's bad for build X' the answer is that you chose the wrong tool to make your build work. But hey, let me make a thread whining why I can't make a CoC Cyclone Build with my 5% crit soultaker, how is that fair, right?

Do you even logic?
LOL trolling again I guess.
I won't even answer that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info