Why is Zana red, stop messing with my emotions.

So red is a very powerful color... Not only that she has red things floating around!!! I just stare...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
You seem to be extremely bored tonight... :)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
I'm babysitting my niece as I play around with Zana... Contrary to popular belief my responsibilities at home far outweigh in importance to my posting habits.
I put Zana in a cage with Vorici staring at her... People who read her prologues would understand why... LOL.

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
print pls.
What on earth would we do without solwitch threads.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
spoc002 wrote:
print pls.

Spoiler

Took me forever cat destroyed my printscreen... LOL.

Edit: Also my exile is preparing the machine... Gonna torture her, took me a week to find her and now she must pay.

Edit: Best part the theme music matches what will take place, it's Zana hideout LOL... Irony for ya.

Edit: If you must know trying to extract high level unique maps from her...

Last edited by solwitch on Sep 6, 2014, 5:47:35 PM
I wonder if she has sexy, red toenails, too!!! If she has nice arches, then that's another plus!!! Yummy, I love red, red, RED!!! Actually, I'm more of a "Clarissa" kind of guy... I love redheads, and I am not sure if she has freckles or not, but that would be even sexier if she does!!! NOM NOM NOM!!! Wait, wtf are we talking about again? I came here because of the word RED. Oh, god, now I want to eat some meat! MEAT, FEET, BEAT!!! Haha, don't ask...

Oh, and I love toe rings and anklets!!!

Spoiler
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Last edited by Azarius on Sep 6, 2014, 7:43:03 PM
"
"
solwitch wrote:
I'm babysitting my niece as I play around with Zana...

...And this is why they invented those teddy bear cameras.

Speaking of Teddy Bears, remind me to show you one and ask you the question... "Where... Where?!!!"

Last edited by solwitch on Sep 7, 2014, 5:35:12 AM
"
You've only reinforced my point. Well done.

Zana is faux Russian. Red suits. We done here? Good.

You implied first... Russian... Her map mod... Hmmm invade Ukraine?

"
solwitch wrote:
...she has red things floating around!!! I just stare...

Those are the same red floating flakes I think they should add to the chaos/poison clouds so they're more visible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info