[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Is this guide still viable? I was following a less popular build for tornado shot, and was getting decent DPS on my Ts, then i switch to his recommended gems and it drops dramatically. Feelsbadman
"
Is this guide still viable? I was following a less popular build for tornado shot, and was getting decent DPS on my Ts, then i switch to his recommended gems and it drops dramatically. Feelsbadman

I came here to find out of this is still viable. I'm starting fresh and the one thing I hate about this game is leveling up only to find out your build sucks and having to start over.

Is this build still good? I want to try a bow build but if they aren't that great then I won't even bother
"
NeverSink wrote:
Thanks for the feedback guys.

I've changed and improved the intermediate leveling trees a bit. Nothing huge or major, just changed the order a little bit and added a few "in between steps" to optimize the process.

Where are the leveling tree links located?

I couldn't find any skill trees for like the first 40 levels, etc. Only the one with 115 skill points spent is on the original post? Maybe I can't find the broken down leveling trees?

"
KouGrizzle wrote:
"

I came here to find out of this is still viable. I'm starting fresh and the one thing I hate about this game is leveling up only to find out your build sucks and having to start over.

Is this build still good? I want to try a bow build but if they aren't that great then I won't even bother
luckily poe.trade and orbs of regret etc exist. helps unless you mess up insanely wrong.
def is viable
"
AntSunrise wrote:
"
KouGrizzle wrote:
"

luckily poe.trade and orbs of regret etc exist. helps unless you mess up insanely wrong.

def viable
Hey, so ive got tons of +WED on my gear (rings, belt, amulet) and my damage is way higher with signal fire than drillneck.. Am I missing out on something? Lvl 90, 26~ k dps in HO, 70K with max charges/flasks up.

I'd really appreciate if someone could take a look at my profile and tell me what to upgrade/switch out next as im kinda lost right now.
"
Rallemx wrote:
Hey, so ive got tons of +WED on my gear (rings, belt, amulet) and my damage is way higher with signal fire than drillneck.. Am I missing out on something? Lvl 90, 26~ k dps in HO, 70K with max charges/flasks up.

I'd really appreciate if someone could take a look at my profile and tell me what to upgrade/switch out next as im kinda lost right now.

Don't take jewel node at the top of your tree. Take one next to Fervour.
Take jewel node next to Golem blood.
Change your jewels-freeze chance and duration is of no use to you. Look for good stats in the guide in jewel spoiler.
Take dex node before herbalism and refund 3 dex nodes below thick skin and link your with the line above thick skin
Take a life node after Bravery
Get rid of mana flask. Claw node should provide enough mana leech.
Look for the belt with similar stats but leather or rustic one.
Look for gloves with attack speed, life roll, resistances.
Bow seems to be pretty low dps. Look for something next to 340-350+
Hey, im very interested in this build but there is something i cannot find (or maybe not understand) whats gems can i use early on? I got a character on act 4, so im also wondering what gems and support gems i can buy for my new ranger?

Im sorry if you put it somewhere in your guide, i simply cant find xD Thanks beforehand
"
LoLau wrote:
Hey, im very interested in this build but there is something i cannot find (or maybe not understand) whats gems can i use early on? I got a character on act 4, so im also wondering what gems and support gems i can buy for my new ranger?

Im sorry if you put it somewhere in your guide, i simply cant find xD Thanks beforehand

Split Arrow and then Ice Shot are good starting attack gems. Other than that just slowly acquire the gems used for the main build and start to use them when you can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info