[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Finally crafted a good bow. First time I hit that Merciless mod, crafted a useless resistance mod, then got that Flaring mod from regal. What a lucky day

Now time to level up Elreon to multi craft it (Essence league)

Very nice build
"
demogorg wrote:
So i switched to pathfinder from deadeye and it feels quite good (got all the flasks and so on) i took the same route as the guide suggests and master herbalist still i am wondering if the poison is worth it or if i rather take another node ? any suggestions ?

Screw herbalist get Master Surgeon and Master Alchemist
"
Suxipo2001 wrote:
Finally crafted a good bow. First time I hit that Merciless mod, crafted a useless resistance mod, then got that Flaring mod from regal. What a lucky day

Good ? LOL.

This bow is like god thier when multi modded... 462.99 Pdps when multi modded.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
FU************** NEVERSINK DUDE UPDATE YOUR WINDRIPPER TREE OR I WILL >>>>>
"
Suxipo2001 wrote:

Lol love the casual story together with a bow like that. This shit is the crafters dream, merciless+flaring and 4 open spots.
I got a standing DPS of 41k in Hideout with Haste and HoI. Is that enough? It goes to around 70k with frenzy charges. Turbo to 86k with Atziri flask. I want to do Uber Atziri and Guardians. Maybe even Shaper?

Also, should I socket Faster Attacks instead of Slower projectiles?
"
Suxipo2001 wrote:

Jesus that's a pretty crazy bow. That's ilvl 83, right?

I'm still a bit confused about crafting. So you use the orb of transmute on either ilvl 77 or ilvl83 (these are the only 2 levels we want, right?) bow. Then you use an orb of alteration until you get Flaring or Merciless mod, right? After you get either the Flaring or Merciless mod, you use an orb of augmentation for an extra mod. If that augmentation is a bad mod, do you orb of scouring it and start all over?
Last edited by brianbrian on Oct 15, 2016, 8:13:14 PM
"
brianbrian wrote:
"
Suxipo2001 wrote:

Jesus that's a pretty crazy bow. That's ilvl 83, right?

I'm still a bit confused about crafting. So you use the orb of transmute on either ilvl 77 or ilvl83 (these are the only 2 levels we want, right?) bow. Then you use an orb of alteration until you get Flaring or Merciless mod, right? After you get either the Flaring or Merciless mod, you use an orb of augmentation for an extra mod. If that augmentation is a bad mod, do you orb of scouring it and start all over?

You never want to use Augmentation orb because it can't roll another prefix which you want. If you get a good prefix, immediately use Regal or craft another useless resistance mod then regal to avoid 1 possible useless mod if there is room for it. You can always remove that crappy mod later.

Yes you basically start over if your Regal gives you shitty mod.

"
eragon1111 wrote:
"
Suxipo2001 wrote:

Good ? LOL.

This bow is like god thier when multi modded... 462.99 Pdps when multi modded.

Finally my Elreon level 8 so I could multi craft it. Very disappointing result but I don't have another 2 ex to waste so I am happy with it for now. 436 dps isn't so bad.

Next mission: 6L this baby, which is gonna be another painful game
Last edited by Suxipo2001 on Oct 16, 2016, 4:20:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info