[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Ricochet won't do anything for you since projectiles that pierce can't chain. The additional crit chance from Powerful Precision or the extra projectile from Endless Munitions on the other hand will be of use to you.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
Thank you ! :)

Today i bought:

Took me 25 jeweller and 11 fuse to 6s and 5L it. ^^
Should i try a 6l?
Got not that much currency anymore, maybe buying a good rare
Chest an try to 6l it would be the better/safer way..
Bought this bow for 8 Chaos and working just fine in low level maps. But I'd like to know at which tier of map will this not be up to the job of clearing them?
Last edited by Chalk_Circles on Apr 4, 2016, 6:56:00 PM
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Thank you ! :)

Today i bought:

Took me 25 jeweller and 11 fuse to 6s and 5L it. ^^
Should i try a 6l?
Got not that much currency anymore, maybe buying a good rare
Chest an try to 6l it would be the better/safer way..

No. Get 6 Bowyer's Dream cards and roll Merciless (170-179%). Much better and much cheaper.
Hello! This was my first character ever which i made in Warbands, but I didn't really manage to get end gear items. However, I just started playing again 2 weeks ago, I want to try it out again in Perandus with Cadiro making it so much easier to get the good uniques. I do have some questions, pardon me if they have been brought up before.

1. Would you go for a Drillneck even if 6L is not available?

2. I am thinking about doing Hatred - Herald of thunder - curse on hit - Assasin's mark, as well as having herald of ash in another link. Can I manage with 75 % mana reserved like this? Or is it better to either go Hatred - Herald of Ash - something more and run some other spell for curse on hit?

3. Regarding single target spell, do you reckon i should link puncture, frenzy or blast rain? When I played in warbands puncture was the go-to, what do you feel about it now?

Ty in advance, I'm super pumped to get this build goin with the items i could never get my hands on before!
"
slickepinnen wrote:
Hello! This was my first character ever which i made in Warbands, but I didn't really manage to get end gear items. However, I just started playing again 2 weeks ago, I want to try it out again in Perandus with Cadiro making it so much easier to get the good uniques. I do have some questions, pardon me if they have been brought up before.

2. I am thinking about doing Hatred - Herald of thunder - curse on hit - Assasin's mark, as well as having herald of ash in another link. Can I manage with 75 % mana reserved like this? Or is it better to either go Hatred - Herald of Ash - something more and run some other spell for curse on hit?

3. Regarding single target spell, do you reckon i should link puncture, frenzy or blast rain? When I played in warbands puncture was the go-to, what do you feel about it now?

Ty in advance, I'm super pumped to get this build goin with the items i could never get my hands on before!

1) Drillneck is fine but no - I would not go for a pierce setup. Deadeye Ricochet and Far Shot without pierce is great. With and without a 6L.

2) No - Either use Herald of Thunder or Herald of Ash.

3) Frenzy is only good if you have 7+ frenzy charges. Blast Rain is great for single target. Puncture is great - especially with a trap setup for Atziri farming.
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
slickepinnen wrote:

1) Drillneck is fine but no - I would not go for a pierce setup. Deadeye Ricochet and Far Shot without pierce is great. With and without a 6L.

2) No - Either use Herald of Thunder or Herald of Ash.

3) Frenzy is only good if you have 7+ frenzy charges. Blast Rain is great for single target. Puncture is great - especially with a trap setup for Atziri farming.

Hello there, thanks a lot for answers! Okey, so your recommendation is to not go for either Pierce gem or Drillneck at all, I'll try that out. Thanks!
Last edited by slickepinnen on Apr 5, 2016, 1:14:00 PM
"
slickepinnen wrote:

Hello there, thanks a lot for answers! Okey, so your recommendation is to not go for either Pierce gem or Drillneck at all, I'll try that out. Thanks!

To make full use of drillneck you need 100% pierce in my opinion. This requires pierce gem + 4 passives. Ricochet gives me all the AoE I need for all maps including T15. The extra 4 passive points can be used other places such as increased life, crit chance, movement speed or whatever you like :)
Last edited by Frankenberry on Apr 5, 2016, 3:08:00 PM
Alright hopefully ppl still look at this forum. Just hit lvl 66 and wondering which one is better. Im currently Tornado Shot, but really thinking of switching to LA not 100% sure atm.

"
Alright hopefully ppl still look at this forum. Just hit lvl 66 and wondering which one is better. Im currently Tornado Shot, but really thinking of switching to LA not 100% sure atm.

It is an old thread but still useful.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1179823

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info