[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
illmtk wrote:
Do phys crit bowers usually get their crit chance maxed? Sitting at about 70%, but not happy when it doesn't crit. Should I utilize Increased Crit Strike gem, or Ass mark....or are none of those worth it

You should try HOI + COH + AM. With that combo HOI causes packs to be cursed very frequently, leading to 3 power charges almost always up. Plus you have an even higher crit chance on the cursed ones.. I've found clearspeed increased quite a bit.
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
"
illmtk wrote:
Do phys crit bowers usually get their crit chance maxed? Sitting at about 70%, but not happy when it doesn't crit. Should I utilize Increased Crit Strike gem, or Ass mark....or are none of those worth it

You should try HOI + COH + AM. With that combo HOI causes packs to be cursed very frequently, leading to 3 power charges almost always up. Plus you have an even higher crit chance on the cursed ones.. I've found clearspeed increased quite a bit.

Thank you. I will try this out. I assume we're keeping Hatred and dropping HoA

edit: oh yes...thank you duffman you have changed my life
Last edited by illmtk on Jan 23, 2016, 7:05:38 PM
"
illmtk wrote:
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
"
illmtk wrote:

Thank you. I will try this out. I assume we're keeping Hatred and dropping HoA

edit: oh yes...thank you duffman you have changed my life

Yep correct. I thought the same thing as soon as I started using it. Glad to help!

is actually worth removing the dex with "prefixes cannot be changed (2ex)" and then multi mod?

not really sure
It's totally worth it, so you can have both flat phys and local crit chance (and either attack speed or crit multi, I'm still unsure which one is better, attack speed is vastly preferred by player base).

@Neversink:
typo in windripper section, same comment twice
"
WINDRIPPER "DESTROYER" SKILLTREE - If you're playing hardcore and want to stack insane amounts of life I can recommend this option. (210% life + 4 jewel sockets):

If you're playing hardcore and want to stack insane amounts of life I can recommend this option. (210% life + 4 jewel sockets):

WINDRIPPER "PRESERVER" SKILLTREE
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
hi, i just get
from div cards, and respec to drillneck tree, got 5l on my main skill using LA+chain+Gmp+ptl+wed and i feel that respecing to the drillneck tree little slower my clearspeed, also clearspeed with ts with 20qpierce+gmp+PPAD+ptl feels slower too for me. drillneck is reserved to tornado shot? i prefer running with LA+ frenzy to keep up my frenzy charges :)

Last edited by Yohnas92 on Jan 24, 2016, 1:53:42 PM
Hi, can i better this bow somehow? multimod?

ty
"
memberx wrote:
Hi, can i better this bow somehow? multimod?

ty

You have 1 prefix' as far as i know so you can use prefix cant change, then exalt it and hope for the best...
Last edited by xxfumaxx on Jan 24, 2016, 6:10:55 PM
prefix can't be changed isn't needed if it's only for exalting, unless he don't want to add any prefix, but then he won't be able to add anything as there would be no free suffix as well. Maybe he could lock a prefix he really don't want, yolo ex and hope for high flat or hybrid, then re-add if needed flat and exalt one more time.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Can't he just lock the increased phys dmg and roll exalts till he get + phys dmg? I'm not 100% sure...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info