[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

If you have Atziri's Acuity, would you still need to take all 3 Leech nodes at the south of the augmented tree?
Last edited by DuFFzbar on Jan 11, 2016, 10:50:12 PM
Hey i've been curious about this and want to know if it works. its about the skill node Point Blank.
If im running ice shot-gmp-chain-ptl-weapon ele dmg-fa , with point blank would i get the increased damage on the chain effect of ice shot, like say theres a mob behind a mob and i shoot the front mob and it chains to hit the next one would that take in account of point blank or is it just from the characters standing point?
"
IceMatrix wrote:
"
what mods should i add onto this bow? Not sure if crit chance or multi is better?

crit chance is better...cause it modifies your base crit chance. which all other crit chance is based off of. you can get crit multi on other gear. imo.

Thank makes sense. I have another prefix slot I'm thinking ele % would be best?
in the new WR set up i see your running 2 assassins mark, but no enduring cry to proc immortal call? I took a guess that it's a typo and the assassins mark by itself is suppose to be enduring cry am I wrong?
"
Laniopo wrote:

I want to try blast rain out but cant seem to figure out what the green Conc is? IS it suppose to be concentrated effect and if so isn't that a blue gem? I am currently lvl 60 should I just keep leveling with puncture and worry about blast rain later?

Same. I just nabbed a 5L bow + 5L chest and started doing the Blast Rain bit but I'm stumped as to what the green CONC is (and how nearly impossible it will be to get 2B + 1R + 2G on a bow I'm sure... at least according to my luck).

Great guide and thanks for all the posters who keep it going as well. Please let us know what CONC is!
"
AngryGames13 wrote:
"
Laniopo wrote:

I want to try blast rain out but cant seem to figure out what the green Conc is? IS it suppose to be concentrated effect and if so isn't that a blue gem? I am currently lvl 60 should I just keep leveling with puncture and worry about blast rain later?

Same. I just nabbed a 5L bow + 5L chest and started doing the Blast Rain bit but I'm stumped as to what the green CONC is (and how nearly impossible it will be to get 2B + 1R + 2G on a bow I'm sure... at least according to my luck).

Great guide and thanks for all the posters who keep it going as well. Please let us know what CONC is!

Conc = Concentrated Effect (Blue gem) :)
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
If you have Atziri's Acuity, would you still need to take all 3 Leech nodes at the south of the augmented tree?

Acuity by itself doesnt give you any leech, so yeah, u still need them
"
"
IceMatrix wrote:
"
what mods should i add onto this bow? Not sure if crit chance or multi is better?

crit chance is better...cause it modifies your base crit chance. which all other crit chance is based off of. you can get crit multi on other gear. imo.

Thank makes sense. I have another prefix slot I'm thinking ele % would be best?

If you are running Hatred, go ele%. Else I suggest getting cold damage for the chill.

"
GetRekz wrote:
Hey i've been curious about this and want to know if it works. its about the skill node Point Blank.
If im running ice shot-gmp-chain-ptl-weapon ele dmg-fa , with point blank would i get the increased damage on the chain effect of ice shot, like say theres a mob behind a mob and i shoot the front mob and it chains to hit the next one would that take in account of point blank or is it just from the characters standing point?

It's from your characters standing point unfortunately.
Last edited by Karyoplasma on Jan 12, 2016, 9:21:11 AM
Do you always recommend Blood Rage after rework/nerf ?
Always, and forever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info