[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Where are the gems that you use for this build
The drillneck skill tree is missing from the 1st post.
Should I first go up or down on the passive tree?
Was lucky and got that new Rotgut flask dropped for me. now I build up frenzy charges, pop the flask, build up Vaal Haste and just keep cycling them :D Its been pretty fun so far.
Sorry guys, i somehow broke the guide a few hours before, which deleted 70% of the content from the first post.

Fixed it, sadly I lost the "in-between" skilltrees. I'll fix it tommorow :(

Also yey, 500 pages!
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Dec 12, 2015, 12:07:39 AM
Am I missing something on the first post, or are the skill gems not listed there?
Been trying to use Shrapnel and it was ok until i found

Decided to try split arrow with it and it was like night and day... so im using split arrow currently..
Im only lvl 35 so hopefully shrapnel gets better.
Last edited by Drey070 on Dec 12, 2015, 12:48:38 AM
Essence drain could be a good utility skill for this build. I'm currently using split arrow with chain, assassins mark & increase duration. But essence drain, GMP+Chain+AM could be the plan just for the life drain.

Is it a shit idea?

I dunno, I'm recently coming back and finding a lot of new things. This build has been great fun so far. I've use most of my currency obtaining a few piece, they're sitting in my stash. I haven't tried out yet because my jewellery isn't up to scratch resists wise to support it and I'm still in the process of getting my gems to a 20q useable state.
I have a drillneck but can't support that yet either. I'm really happy I have a lot of goals to hit now.

Thanks heaps for the guide!
Last edited by Dj_Meltdown on Dec 12, 2015, 1:43:19 AM
Thanks a lot for this great guide and all the impressive amount of work you put in it! I have learned a lot from it.

I am currently lvl 43 and following your build. I am leveling with blast rain which, after trying shrapnel and TS, I have found to be so far the fastest and most efficient skill for clearing.

I am just wondering what you think about the vitality void cluster. Considering the buff to life and mana leech mechanics, I am thinking that it could provide another layer of defense, much stronger than blood rage, which only takes physical damage into consideration.
I am thinking of replacing Essence Sap by Spirit Void (trading +2 mana/enemy hit for +0.2% leech) and then investing two more points for Vitality Void.
Do you think this is a good idea, or just a waste of points?

Thanks again!
Last edited by Dravel60 on Dec 12, 2015, 2:20:18 AM
do you think this build would work with the new blast rain skill?i havent trying it yet but wondering if its good or not and how to make this skill good.like using wich support etc

i have been playing with SA,TS,IS,LA every league so i want something different ^^

between im considering using your defence build since i feel at end-game,the original build is lacking life and some boss are extremly hard to do.will i loose LOT of dmg by using the defensive build?

Last edited by zakariusqc on Dec 12, 2015, 4:29:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info