[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

I have been a real fool not to have tried this before. :(
Ele version of this build. Your, pls comment/critic. First time to try out a build on my own. level 90 shadow with 3.9k+HP, capped res with endurance charges(need a bit more light res to cap w/o charges), dps is at 24.5k tooltip w/ frenzy and power charges up. Gems just hit 20 so I've just 20q most of them. For bandits I took skill point(original plan was to go CI but decided to go life based when I got to a3c), skill point, alira.

current gear and tree:

Spoiler
Hey great build!

I just hit lvl 68 and wanted to know if my tornado shot dps is abit low? its at 9.2k atm

Spoiler
Last edited by Flaxon on Oct 25, 2014, 6:09:10 AM
"
Flaxon wrote:
Hey great build!

I just hit lvl 68 and wanted to know if my tornado shot dps is abit low? its at 9.2k atm

Spoiler

As long as you're still flying through content, then I would say that you have "enough" dps. Try to upgrade to a crit harb as soon as you can. GL, enjoy!
Last edited by TheDioscuri on Oct 25, 2014, 10:40:12 PM
*Double post
Last edited by TheDioscuri on Oct 25, 2014, 10:40:00 PM
"
Flaxon wrote:
Hey great build!

Spoiler

I am level 85, my TS DPS is lower than yours (8.5K) (no drillneck and no Maligaro), but no problem ripping through mid 70s map.
"
Ele version of this build. Your, pls comment/critic. First time to try out a build on my own. level 90 shadow with 3.9k+HP, capped res with endurance charges(need a bit more light res to cap w/o charges), dps is at 24.5k tooltip w/ frenzy and power charges up. Gems just hit 20 so I've just 20q most of them. For bandits I took skill point(original plan was to go CI but decided to go life based when I got to a3c), skill point, alira.

current gear and tree:

Spoiler

I tried running a nearly exact version of your setup.

I also picked up the 2 single ele nodes in the shadow tree however (because it increases MF-ing chances with Windripper). Also I was running 2 distilates.

It's a very solid build.

Gemwise however, I was running faster attacks instead of PCoC, though that caused mana problems, so your approach might be actually better.

I was using a "utility shot" as second attack. Though I doubt it matters too much. I did not feel like it or my ele hit were required.

-------------

Also thanks everyone for the kind comments

Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Oct 26, 2014, 6:24:49 AM
Nice guide, thanks for taking the time to produce it.
I'm running this build at lvl 60 soon. Great setup. Have half decent gear. Not my first char so i have some currency etc. What i dont understand though, is how you can run both heralds and hatred and still fire tornado non stop. Even with reduced mana gem for all 3 auras i am only left with like 80 mana or so. This results in many normal attacks in between tornado shots even with 3% mana leech.

Whats yopur solution to this? I am running 5k dps tooltip with 40% crit chance and 450% crit dmg so i should have high enough dmg.
IGN: Zencker
LVL 89 my stuff

my stats split arrow = 21k dps
puncture 4l 24k dps

i prefer incresead critical chance at add fire dmg because give more critik

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info