[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

cb.poedb.tw is down.. And frankly, it's much less comfortable to view it there..
Could you do me a favor and please post the skill tree using the official POE Skill Tree?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree

Thank you :)
"
Jazzday2 wrote:
Hi guys, i'm still kind of new, and wondering what should i upgrade now.
Here's my gear

I have around 8 exalts worth in currency. My first thought is rat's nest, but it;s sooo expensive in warbands. I know my gloves sucks, but don;t want maligros yet(rat nest first for sure). Also i probably should start using some kind of COH and CWDT setups... Gimme some hints on what to focus on.
I'm 86, 12k no charges and HOA, 18k with frenzy charges and HOA. 4.34k, 9.6k evasion life Still using one mana flask, didn;t take mana leech nodes.

I say remove herald of ash,put herald of ice -curse on hit-assassin's mark and try to buy a rat's nest. Dps will come from crit,you need power charges for it to work well. You have a nice bow,it will shine with crit chance.
Edit: Also try crit damage gem instead phys to lightning and added fire instead weapon elemental. If reflect becomes an issue,switch to split arrow-chain.
Since reflect is not an aura anymore it hurts a lot less.
Last edited by PsOfOs on Aug 8, 2015, 6:01:39 PM
cant load the tree
"
Dazerk wrote:
cant load the tree

Neversink changed his idea and probably will make new tree from the scratch.
Burn all the orbs!
Whats whrong guys...
wtf fix the skill tree link...
its been days plz do somthing
I testing using Split Arrow instead of TS, and I'm really liking it. It feels like it clears much faster. However, I need a single target attack if I go with SA. How should I set up my other gems? This was my setup with TS:

Armor: 5L TS - GMP - PPAD - FA - LL/WED
Bow: 4L SA - Chain - CoH - Ass Mark
Boots: 4L CwDT - IC - Enfeeble - Inc Duration
Helm: 3L Vaal Grace - Blood Rage - Inc Duration + Herald of Ash
Gloves: Blink Arrow, Ice Golem, Hatred, Enduring Cry

For my single target I would use Frenzy in my bow (and perhaps try to 5 link it). I run out of room for my CoH shot. I thought of a possible Coh setup with Herald of Ice, but if I use 3 link HoI - CoH - Ass Mark I have 2 gems left over that I don't have room for. I could 6S my bow for now, but that won't help me when I eventually upgrade and 6 link both my attacks. How do you guys that use two attack skills set up your gems?

EDIT: Guys the skilltrees aren't working because poedb.tw is down. Click the link then copy the jumble of letters after "cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/", then open up this site's skill tree and paste those letters at the end of the URL.
Last edited by Telrex on Aug 8, 2015, 8:28:51 PM
"
Telrex wrote:
I testing using Split Arrow instead of TS, and I'm really liking it. It feels like it clears much faster. However, I need a single target attack if I go with SA. How should I set up my other gems? This was my setup with TS:

For my single target I would use Frenzy in my bow (and perhaps try to 5 link it). I run out of room for my CoH shot. I thought of a possible Coh setup with Herald of Ice, but if I use 3 link HoI - CoH - Ass Mark I have 2 gems left over that I don't have room for. I could 6S my bow for now, but that won't help me when I eventually upgrade and 6 link both my attacks. How do you guys that use two attack skills set up your gems?

EDIT: Guys the skilltrees aren't working because poedb.tw is down. Click the link then copy the jumble of letters after "cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/", then open up this site's skill tree and paste those letters at the end of the URL.

I use frenzy for single and I like it, but it's pretty mana hungry one. 1,2% mana leech with 150mana pool isn't enough for fluent spamming it (with over 60% of toolpit being phys). There are few options (vaal clarity, more leech, mana flask, atziri promis (seems to be just barely enough).
I have it linked with ppad,fa,crit ch, and multi, it gets up to 137k toolpit, but that's just theory if you won't provide it enough fuel. 6th L will be definitively mana leech or reduced mana for me btw.
Burn all the orbs!
"
Telrex wrote:

Split arrow on 6l bow,puncture on chest herald curse on hit on boots,hatred golem minion life on helm and a cwdt setup on gloves because i have nothing to fit there. Could fit vaal gems if needed. What else would you need?
You can't use two heralds and hatred so it's all easy to fit.
Last edited by PsOfOs on Aug 8, 2015, 8:41:09 PM
I oneshot myself with this on ele reflect mob.

(yes, I had LL gem in there, could have had added fire for extra damage but I tried to play it safe when I saw that area has ele reflect mod, I put LL instead. It was a daily task for the map chick)

I have 13800EV (~51% to evade) dodge, spell dodge and all that jazz, but I didn't dodge or evade.
Reflect hurts VERY much. Life leech is applied AFTER you take damage from reflect, reflect damage is not deducted from life leech pool anymore.
If I don't crit then I am fine but I have a lot of crit chance, which is the point.
Hell I am not even using blood rage or frenzy stacks (literally no need).
I started using EC manually and I will try to incorporate Arctic Armour into build, even if I have to drop herald for it. (yea I was running hatred and Herald of Ash)

"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
Last edited by Ludak021 on Aug 8, 2015, 8:50:38 PM
This build cannot do reflect maps. Not safely anyway. I always avoid them. Random reflect mobs die and i don't even notice. I don't do any kind of reflect map even with acuity. It's insta death even with 5.2k life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info