[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Are the skill trees not working for anyone else?

EDIT: Should've read the above comments first, however what this guy said worked fine, thanks!

"
Weird thing, nothing is wrong with the link just accessing the website. I cannot even access that domain. But with POESkill Tree v2.2.2 (offline skill tree).

Right click the link and copy the url paste it into the skill tree app and click load tree and it loads instantly.....
Last edited by Godmatik on Aug 8, 2015, 12:58:55 PM
Ehi guys, managed to craft this one:

Is it worth of a multi-mod or should i scoure it?
I was pretty happy of the result at first, then regal'd and i've lost a lot of hype :X
Actually i'm using a Lioneye, but since i'm using it since level 70 i'd like to try Harbinger too... Is the cost too much for these rolls?
Has anyone been trying out Ice Shot in a 6l with WED, PPAD and Hypothermia yet? It sounds pretty ridiculous in theory. I haven't had the time to try it out yet.
"
Dreidor wrote:
Ehi guys, managed to craft this one:

Is it worth of a multi-mod or should i scoure it?
I was pretty happy of the result at first, then regal'd and i've lost a lot of hype :X
Actually i'm using a Lioneye, but since i'm using it since level 70 i'd like to try Harbinger too... Is the cost too much for these rolls?

You actualy got kinda lucky with that regal, since it was a prefix. This allowing you to add flat phys+attack speed+crit chance in the multimod.

However, if my calculations are correct, the bow will max out at just over 300pdps when you hit the top rolls on flat phys, and attack speed. Most likely you will not get the top rolls, so you're very likely to end under 300pdps. Lowest possible rolls will get you somewhere in the 270pdps.

Now I'm not up-to-date on the bow prices in Warbands, but it seems a bit risky.

Uh,is it just me or are all passive skills images dead?
Seems like every time i click any of these links,I will just get an error page.
Can you fix it? Or tell me what is wrong with my browser probably.
Great guide,thank you~
"
Scarlights wrote:
Uh,is it just me or are all passive skills images dead?
Seems like every time i click any of these links,I will just get an error page.
Can you fix it? Or tell me what is wrong with my browser probably.
Great guide,thank you~

PoeDB is down right now. I don't know if it's supposed to come back up or what, but hopefully he can move it to a more reliable site.
Burn all the orbs!
I was poking through, has he posted a version with Hardcore yet?
Hi guys, i'm still kind of new, and wondering what should i upgrade now.
Here's my gear

I have around 8 exalts worth in currency. My first thought is rat's nest, but it;s sooo expensive in warbands. I know my gloves sucks, but don;t want maligros yet(rat nest first for sure). Also i probably should start using some kind of COH and CWDT setups... Gimme some hints on what to focus on.
I'm 86, 12k no charges and HOA, 18k with frenzy charges and HOA. 4.34k, 9.6k evasion life Still using one mana flask, didn;t take mana leech nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info