[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Agneton wrote:
Hey everyone, after talking with some people, they told me a 400pdps harb would only be about a 10% increase over my 312 pdps one. I was wondering if this is true, i would expect it to be more like 30% which would be kind of worth it. but 80+exalts for a 10% increase just seems downright insane, does anyone know if this is correct?
thanks

just from the numbers presented it would be a 30% increase. not quite sure how those other ppl calculated a 10% increase...
"
Afghani84 wrote:

thanks man...better more or less than less ;)
btw...i think you are missing Quickstep in this one. pretty sure it was in the original one!

yup, also original was 113 points afaik, I just really hate that triangle out of quickstep and +10 dex node (you know, that one pointed NE). If you insist tho:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAGY7tgwgum43TfgBe_rp9dZsmz3qyGTIBelNh6-jWtUhtbOd0pctVhXBSKgvz6gMeH0EGI2HiJpUWv4w2VUsFtY2_OkJLeN2oMHHUI1FHpuB_AjKU2caVBcqpXWia8QiJN9TtP73mPs__3iT951RNkiP2jX0wfP4dwUnI3KCfOdR_KzH6dvfveg2N_MVKfeOfh3Zbr04q2sFDMUz_6mLNmI1-dcu-p0d-vTZlTXTtBS3Tby5TWhrDM52qNj1sjGKsuXyMC-ywhs4hdsEzVvruDrCrxIKK8OlGCpt46-cKv9VTuw==

worst is that it's still most economical way, but damn, it's so ugly
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Aug 8, 2015, 5:39:25 AM
I don't know why I bother when people can't even check 1 comment above theirs...
"
MuFeR wrote:
I don't know why I bother when people can't even check 1 comment above theirs...

yours have 115 spent, check mate
Burn all the orbs!
"
skuadak wrote:
"
MuFeR wrote:

Mine is exactly the original though, check mate.
Last edited by MuFeR on Aug 8, 2015, 5:47:44 AM
"
MuFeR wrote:
"
skuadak wrote:
"
MuFeR wrote:

Mine is exactly the original though, check mate.

that was to point indeed, but how to prove whose is original now?
Burn all the orbs!
Hi Neversink,
I need the 38 Point agressive skilltree from Leveling/Progression (for the aggressive version)
but the Link seems to be broken, can you help please?
All the Leveling progressin Links seems to be broken but for now I just need the 38 Point version to see which path I have to follow while leveling.

thx
Last edited by Anthalion on Aug 8, 2015, 5:57:14 AM
"
skuadak wrote:

By the simple fact that 1) In the op it even says it's 115 points

2)You can right click on the link of the final build-->"copy link adress"-->paste on poebuilder.com where it says "input link"-->click "decode tree" and it loads it up..
Last edited by MuFeR on Aug 8, 2015, 5:59:29 AM
Hi MuFer,
The copy link and paste into PoE-builder you mentioned in your last posting works!
It solved my issue with the broken Link (38 point agressiv skiltree)
thx :)
"
MuFeR wrote:
"
skuadak wrote:

By the simple fact that 1) In the op it even says it's 115 points

2)You can right click on the link of the final build-->"copy link adress"-->paste on poebuilder.com where it says "input link" and it loads it up..

I'm K.O'ed by that cruel, well, thinking

Burn all the orbs!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info