[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Hey there! Great guide running this in 2.0 and i'm sitting at 74 currently. One question after reviewing the guide again you say to use Blood Rage. Do you run it? If so you run HOA/Hatred & Blood Rage? I don't see it linked in your gear.

Thx
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey,

i decided to play with Cwdt + IC for a better defense.
Can some one tell me which level the should have?
And are there some other usefull defensive gems to add? maybe enfeeble?

Unless you have a source of endurance charges (not sure if there's a good option other than manual EC); there's no point in having EC higher than lvl 1; so you might as well keep your CWDT unlevelled as well.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
suddenly all rares are being shown as orange, anyone else?

Selling this one on Warbands, if anybody needs good 6L

ign. MoneyPenny
Hi, really nice build.

I play tempest this build and have a question:

You don't have to cap chaos ress for this build to work?
Many people don't do it what I have seen.
For a HC char is it even a option?

Second question:
For a 5l is better to cut WED or PTL from tornado shot?

Last edited by bivix on Jul 20, 2015, 8:25:26 PM
TY for really nice guide and great loot filter. Back to PoE after 10+ months, into new league and im having a blast.

Few questions though, cos im not sure about poachers mark, CoH setups or PCoC. I was using poachers, but blood rage is 100x times better for frenzy charges. Even with manual EC + CwDT/IC i was dying sometimes, so i changed poachers to warlords mark and linked it to HoI - yes, i know that it curses only with aoe component, but its enough to mantain charges most of the time. Also it helps with life/mana leech. So - why poachers in first place? Are that flask charges or less evasion really important later?
CoH + HoI/A + curse setup is very efficient anyway with TS, but i cant curse single rares/bosses, like with SA + Chain setup, is that really important in endgame maps/atziri? Cos im used to brainlessly spam TS without cursing anything.

PCoC - i cant really fit this anywhere. Bow/Chest - TS/puncture, 4L CWdT setup, 4L CoH setup, last 4 slots - Ice Golem, Blood Rage, Hatred, HoI. I really want these charges too. Is there any efficient way to gain PC reliably? Also i dont like idea of casting 3 different skills every pack to curse, gain PC and then kill.

Last thing - u stated that we need 155 int/str. Im currently lvling these gems and getting stats requires wasting points or slots, im not rich enough to cover this values in good hp/res/dmg gear. So - are max lvls of CoH, EC, IC, ICD ect really that important, or should i just stop lvling them at stats without +30 STR/INT nodes and any str/int in gear? I know its silly question (esp about enduring cry ;)) but still im not sure if im not missing something important.

Last edited by enomandurist on Jul 20, 2015, 8:16:50 PM
"
bivix wrote:
Hi, really nice build.

I play tempest this build and have a question:

You don't have to cap chaos ress for this build to work?
Many people don't do it what I have seen.
For a HC char is it even a option?

Second question:
For a 5l is better to cut WED or PTL from tornado shot?

For HC, which is a lot different then SC, get a coil. Its a huge benefit overall and much better then even the highest evasion armors since you do not ever want to die and coil still is pretty much the helper vs physical damage sources and also helps vs reflect. The build works well in HC with a few changes to the tree.
sorry duplicate
Last edited by Rayzer0 on Jul 20, 2015, 10:25:31 PM
Can anyone help me decide between these two bows I have?

The harbinger brings my crit chance to 45% vs the Imperial's 30%, but the Imperial has higher tooltip dps (10.8k vs 10.2k buffed with BR and frenzy charges) as well as more attack speed. Any help deciding would be great.
Last edited by Rayzer0 on Jul 20, 2015, 10:25:53 PM
"
Rayzer0 wrote:
Can anyone help me decide between these two bows I have?
[

Go with the faster higher dps(tooltip) one unless you have mana issues using it. It will also benefit a lot more from ele/phys dmg on gear/heralds as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info