[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
krameriffic2 wrote:
Any thoughts on going IR instead of acrobatics with this build?

I believe this isnt needed. Iron Reflexes make sense only with Unwavering Stance (just like evasion makes sense with acrobatics), and path to Unwavering Stance is quite a long. Also, i doubt, that 10k armour and US will save you better, than 10k evasion and acrobatics.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
Geoxide wrote:
Hello dudes. What should i change first in my eq ?

Use Blessed orb on your bow :). Or replace it.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
krameriffic2 wrote:

It would change most of the core defense mechanics. IR works best with Grace, so you're looking at dropping Hatred. Armor reduces the amount of damage you take, so CWDT and CWS will take more hits to proc. Less evasion means less chance to evade your own physical reflect and changes the trade-off of evasion/accuracy. Too little armor at the cost of too much evasion could mean that you don't really soak up big hits all that well and now you're also less likely to evade them.

I'd say that if you want to stick close to the OPs build that you'd be better served by grabbing a Lightning Coil and dropping Herald of Ice for Purity of Lightning. You'll have around 12% mana unreserved with a leveled Reduced Mana gem. It might be tight, but you could probably make it work with some basic tweaks.
Last edited by xythian on Sep 21, 2014, 1:29:09 PM
Hey,

thx for this nice build. Startet the league 5 days ago with the ranger and have so many fun with the build.

Here is my gear:

Without any power charge I have ~61.6% chance to crit and an crit multi around 534%. My rings and amu is crap an should be replaced. I wanna buy me the doryani's belt with phys damage and replace the boots with atziri's boots.

Which stats are the most important for dps in my actual situation on rings and amu?

More crit change or better more multi? crit chance is good it seems, but perhaps more accurancy (atm: 84%).
Attackspeed? atm: 2,9
Last edited by MasterOfWoooho on Sep 21, 2014, 6:03:21 PM
Hi guys, I'm working on something fun for the build.

I'm working on a calculator that allows evaluating what item/gem/skill choices give the best build improvements. Most things are 100% exact so far. I'm getting the exact same estimated total damage, attack speed, crit chance, mult etc. But I can't get the DPS out of Accuracy+Crit+Damage+IAS.

Correct tooltip DPS: 18736 (ingame)
The DPS I'm getting: 20702

The mistake can only be in the very last row.

If anyone can spot the error or think of something that might be causing it.

I'll answer all questions tommorow. Half of those can be answered easily and mathematically once this last mistake is fixed.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Sep 21, 2014, 8:14:42 PM
which master(s) to inv into the hideout?
"
krameriffic2 wrote:

cause armor sucks against beyond mobs :)
i found a lioneye's glare, can i use that with that puncture/tornado build?
Hey,

thanks for this awesome build! The road to lvl 81 was quick and fun. :)
I have a great bow and nice dps but lack in defense. :/

What i can upgrade or change to get more defensive?

Thanks for your help!
Update:

Sexy Tornado Shot damage calculator

Use this, to answer most is "X" better than "Y" questions by yourself.

I'll answer the remaining questions in an hour
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Sep 22, 2014, 6:05:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info