[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

I'm a bit confused, according to the patch notes this was changed: "Fixed a bug where Tornado Shot would hit the same monster multiple times when it chained or returned.". I thought that meant the shotgun effect of tornado shot was removed. Was it not?

If not, what bug was fixed then?
"
RGnack wrote:
I'm a bit confused, according to the patch notes this was changed: "Fixed a bug where Tornado Shot would hit the same monster multiple times when it chained or returned.". I thought that meant the shotgun effect of tornado shot was removed. Was it not?

If not, what bug was fixed then?

With GMP, it still looks like it hits the same enemy multiple times. They probably meant that the SAME projectile cant hit any single enemy twice.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
With respect to the Range Attack Totem, its primary function is not for DPS, but as a Distraction + AE Blind. More of a defensive mechanism behind your block/dodge/evasion.
IGN: Grave_Intentions
$$$ Grave Intentions Flame Totem MFarmer: I'm Cheap 'n' Easy $$$
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/979802
I'm currently resistance capped and have a 5L yellow chest which at the time I mainly got for the links can you suggest a unique chest which would go well with this build?
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
I'm currently resistance capped and have a 5L yellow chest which at the time I mainly got for the links can you suggest a unique chest which would go well with this build?

Queen of the Forest fits this build the most. You cam use others (Lightning Coil or Belly of the Beast for example), but they better suit other builds (IR, etc)

Why dont get 6-link then, if you're capped?
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Sep 18, 2014, 7:43:58 AM
Did my 2nd atziri today and got 3 uniques on the way, which one of them being +20ex worth.
Thanks for this amazing build! Been a blast so far at level 87! :D

I've been playing my own version of TS/Puncture and wanted to get some ideas for improvement.

tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAF4DHgW1BfkGIwceCC4IiQ5IEZYWvxmOH0EhdiLqI_YknST9JpUqCypbMHEwfDH6MgEylDY9OdQ6QkM2SVFKfUt4TZJRR1LsVUtW-luvXWhh4mHrYlpirGNDZ6BqjGyMbWxwUnGhdvd313n2elN9dX8CfyuGzod2jDaNfY2_j0-VBZUumvGbJp2qoJ-hpKLZpuCnNKfUsNixMLIZtQi1SLvjwJzBM8LsxKLIFMqpz3rTftQj1orZxtwV3Q3dqOHb44TnVOd06Nbtg_DV8-r1b_zF_rr-yP_eqws=

gear/links

Suggestions please? Thanks.
One question though, is it normal to take alot of physical damage through? I can kill atziri and all that but, when I do maps, physical damage is something that hurts the most.

Is it just normal for the build to run and kite?

Last edited by LostBearz on Sep 18, 2014, 2:33:59 PM
Hi.

First of all i want to thank you for this amazing build.

I have leveled about a hand full of characters and never went so smooth through the whole content.

When i was Ledge on Cruel i got lucky and a Tabula Rasa dropped (im a poorfag and wasn#t able to afford such an item) and i just melted everything though i had some mana problems and had to use 2 mana flasks.
(I started using ZTabula at level 31 because of the gems).

So now i ve come to the point where I really want to upgrade my gear to be able to run Atziri soon.

My resists are capped, i stick at 3,3k life but I think i will get to like 3,8 when i hit the next 3 life nodes.

I feel like my damage is a little bit low.

Unbuffed ( without hatred, herald ashe and ice):

puncture: 8508
tornado shot: 4287

I tried crafting a Harbinger, but after about 800 Alts no luck with a Tyrannical. Got a lot of Flaring, but after i augt it or eventually regaled it, RIP Harbinger.

My current gear:

Spoiler

So what do you guys think should I improve first.

WOuld a "decent" Harbringer boost my DPS significantly or is there sth else where i lack quiet a lot of damage?

ANd like how much would a good Bow boost my DPS?

Crit on the Harbringer should be more important than Physical, am I right? So it should ve at least 8,5 % Crit? Please correct me if Im wrong.

I really hope somebody can help me.

Kind regards

_PINKPOWERRANGERONDUTY
I ran atziri when I had 4k health, finished with last portal because I was very confused. Next 4 have been quite smooth with only few portals used because I keep getting one shotted sometimes or just die because of unexperience. I had 6k Tornado and around 16k Puncture when I did my first atziri

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info