[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Upgraded my gear and this is what I am using. Does he still use puncture? It doesn't seem to do anything even with 24kdps.... Should I just buy the unique chest piece for the CWDT setup as currently I cant use it if I buy the atziri boots.

Bit lost with my gear, its getting there slowly but im overcapped in lightening but need more multiplier but cant really get it due to my amulet. Can anyone comment on my gear?

Spoiler
"
"
dEus__ wrote:
"
sielma wrote:
Hi i was thinking about add multiple mods to my bow . Whats mod should i take

Don't do it! It's not worth spending the 2 ex because you can't add more than one suffix after it anyways. And there's no prefix left you could add which would give any significant damage boost. The bow is fine as it is.
He could add some leech, or a stat. Freeing some leech, especially mana leech, opens opportunities on either jewelery, gloves or tree.

Yes he could. But he should not do it for the price of 2 ex imo. He will eventually change the bow at some point too.
Last edited by dEus__ on Jan 9, 2015, 6:40:18 PM
"
Isdp wrote:
Hey guys. Been playing that build in BL since yesterday and it's very smooth.

I have a question about Infractem since I just droped one minutes ago.
Should I go toward that road and look into buying a thief's ?
Should I keep my Harp 'till a good decimation/harbringer comes my way ?

Bit concerned about my res with only one ring since I'm already using a 3D helmet to get them capped.

Anyway really nicely written guide so thumps up =)

just read few pages back..get glare for leveling..its simmilar price than infractem with thiefs and gets job done more effectivelly
my quiver has 1 slot for suffix; should I craft global crit multi or is global crit chance better? thanks.
i believe i crafted something worth a look..first i did this
i used a lot of alterations and i was sick of it eating my currency on modes so i decided to sock it and see if its worth modding and i did 6 sock in 30 jews..so i chromed in 1 chrom to get one blue sock (for possible crit stike gem) and then tryed linking..in 7 fusing i did 5 link (i hope its ok)stopped to leave it there while i consult here.. then i got lucky in next 20 alts and got flaring, also crits and regaled to some accuracy..how to approach further with it crafting is my question.

then i asked myself that if i did 5 link on 6 sock ..then its not enough..so since i was still drunk at the moment i decided to craft another harbinger so i can use one 5l and then i can craft this one i did first to full 6L later ..u know while i use another..so i bought lvl77 white harb for 2c and started jewing..in 50 jews did 5 socks and linked 5l in 30 fusings and vuala
luckily did another flaring with few alts + crit chance and regaled it to +9 atkspeed ..also how to craft further here? ..i decided to use my 5l for farming (replacing my glare for a bit slower mapping but overally faster leveling while not dying to random reflect mob that often) and 6linking while getting currency for better harb and therefore selling one im using atm

i think i got extremelly lucky here past 10 minutes but ye, .lets see it sober tomorrow maybe i wasnt..also thx for any advice on futher crafting

my advice is..if ur not sure wether to craft..drink some vodka..it puts rng god on your side a bit
"
Daemonion wrote:
"
Isdp wrote:
Hey guys. Been playing that build in BL since yesterday and it's very smooth.

I have a question about Infractem since I just droped one minutes ago.
Should I go toward that road and look into buying a thief's ?
Should I keep my Harp 'till a good decimation/harbringer comes my way ?

Bit concerned about my res with only one ring since I'm already using a 3D helmet to get them capped.

Anyway really nicely written guide so thumps up =)

just read few pages back..get glare for leveling..its simmilar price than infractem with thiefs and gets job done more effectivelly

Also..contact me if im in game Flasherxtormented i have goldrim in my stash..can trade cheap if u want to drop that 3d helm if ur not capped
@xyzcxz
Depends on your crit chance. If you're ~60% you should prefer multi, imo.

-

What do you guys mean should I upgrade next? My current setup gives me enough stats, leech and res and it will be quite complicated upgrading single pieces from now on, I think.
I'm playing on torment btw. Thinking about getting a new bow, but that would cost me around 15+ ex currently.

Spoiler

Next thing to do is getting a 5link on the bow and a 6link on the chest. Would you get a better chest to 6link? I'm not sure if it worth it. I spend nearly everything on the uniques and bow and not that much on linking.
Last edited by Purexec on Jan 9, 2015, 9:39:47 PM
Love the build and gameplay so far. As a brand new player rushed through and finished Cruel today. Not much point in going to Merciless now though. Gear is manageable to finish Cruel but low HP, low resists and currency poor means it's time to farm!

I've read quite a bit on where to go from here to farm and targets for upgrades but it's going to be a while...

Any deep thought tips appreciated.
Newb Player Jan. 2015 IGN: Ripcurve, Ripspell
-He who forgets will be destined to remember...
"
jvtrain wrote:
Love the build and gameplay so far. As a brand new player rushed through and finished Cruel today. Not much point in going to Merciless now though. Gear is manageable to finish Cruel but low HP, low resists and currency poor means it's time to farm!

I've read quite a bit on where to go from here to farm and targets for upgrades but it's going to be a while...

Any deep thought tips appreciated.

If you've killed Piety+Dominus in Cruel (and even if not, easy enough to find a group to carry you through them), you're better off farming in Act 1 Merciless. It is easier than Act 3 Cruel.

Can start off either with the earliest Merciless areas, even the very first one if you want, and keep killing all the slow zombies and Hillrock.

Then move to either Mud Flats if you're able to handle the Rhoas, or over to the Ledge. Once you've got those down, try your hand at either Tidal Island, or Fetid Pool, whichever you can handle easier, the Rhoas in Fetid, or Hailrake on Tidal. Both of these last areas can get you to lvl60+, while providing both an orange boss mob to farm, Master Missions, and especially the Corrupted zones for fragments.

Another bonus is that they also drop ilvl 60 rares often enough, so you can keep checking the rings/amulets/belts, and if they're ilvl60+, save them for the chaos recipe. No need to bother checking the ilvl of other items, they're easy enough to farm in lvl60+ areas.

Just my 2 cents^^
Last edited by Yarik85 on Jan 10, 2015, 12:01:12 AM
Killed Piety and Dominus twice. With this build and the Death's Harp I purchased, Cruel was a breeze when I played cautious. Mud Flats were fine. It's the HP/resists that get me at this point when I run into elemental uniques, etc.

Just dropped Dominus again. I'll kick his butt a few times then back to Merc Act 1.

Thanks for the tips!
Newb Player Jan. 2015 IGN: Ripcurve, Ripspell
-He who forgets will be destined to remember...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info