[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

thats what id like to know too..some ppl say drillneck is overpriced with its effectivity.

Btw if id go leveling again, id pick up glare around 50-60 ..relatively cheap compared how its strong.
Last edited by Daemonion on Dec 31, 2014, 5:03:49 AM
"
xyzcxz wrote:
Hi, is drillneck a good item to invest on in terms of priority? its price now is ~6ex and I think a good bow with the same price will outperform it.
for me it's not worth it very low life on it plus no mana leech, plus less dps, better off spending the 6 ex on a good bow
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
I was thinking of using a 5 link utility shot Frenzy-GMP-PCOC-COH-Assassins Mark. Anybody know if it would be better to take the extra power charge or frenzy charge for bandit rewards in this setup?
"
Going from

to

made me lose 1k dps. Should I wait to 6s5l the harbinger before switching to it?

Flat DPS, which does not include the crits your arrows will do from the tornado shot (that's 3x5 arrows which will go ham). I'd recommend using the 4-linked harbinger, especially since you're not using crit multi as your 5th link anyway.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
Well, after reading the last few pages and no words on it, I'll just ask here.

I want to play a bow ranger in Bloodlines. The opening post says that it MIGHT work but didn't try it, and refers to ZiggyD's try on Tornado Shot. Ziggy's rather outdated now, so I would prefer something updated for 1.3.

Is anyone running this in Bloodlines/HC leagues? What changes did you make, if any?

It seems Lightning Coil is a must, but then I've read the thing about Grace and I'm still in doubt on which auras to use... I mean, I'm down to try a full DPS approach just like OP suggest (Hatred + HoA + HoI) and hope that I kill everything before they get to me, but that would be a first. I don't know if that's the good way to enter Bloodlines.

Last edited by Gallaxe on Dec 31, 2014, 2:32:46 PM
Hey, help me, I'm desperate :c
My current gear:
Spoiler

And I have this to use instead of Enpyrean Dash:
Spoiler

But I have one "little" problem... I just CAN'T get RRRR on Maligaro's D: How can I do this?
Is there any other glove I can use instead of Maligaro's without losing any crit? I really need help with this, I've spent 80 chromatics with Maligaro's and 40 chromatics with Atziri's and even 3 reds I couldn't have... What can I do? D:

quick question: that phys I rolled from bench APPEARS to be the lowest value for t5 roll of phys BUT when you bench, you can only roll a possibility up to 79 but t5 rolls from 70-89.

My question is, if I were to divine this bow, could i possibly get the 89 roll or will that particular mod cap at 79 as that is the max for the bench.

Thanks!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
Neonne wrote:
My current gear:
Spoiler

Spoiler

But I have one "little" problem... I just CAN'T get RRRR on Maligaro's D: How can I do this?
Is there any other glove I can use instead of Maligaro's without losing any crit? I really need help with this, I've spent 80 chromatics with Maligaro's and 40 chromatics with Atziri's and even 3 reds I couldn't have... What can I do? D:

Well, I used vorici's 2 red master crafting on my Atziri's step and got lucky after just 5 tries. But RNG is RNG and i would say just try vorici 2 red crafting on your maligaro's. Best of luck to you.
"
Bruailen wrote:
"
Neonne wrote:
My current gear:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Well, I used vorici's 2 red master crafting on my Atziri's step and got lucky after just 5 tries. But RNG is RNG and i would say just try vorici 2 red crafting on your maligaro's. Best of luck to you.

I tried it but the slot colors didn't even change o.o I used a chromatic to test it but it gone GGGB...
Do I need to use this 2 red option only? Or I have do to something else?
I dont understand why players arent happy with 3r1g rolls you dont need increased duration on your immortal call setup to survive. Also blink arrow and vaal haste/grace need extra available slots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info