Mitigating damage from "Blood Rage"

Just wondering, aside from increasing my chaos resists which I likely won't do, is there any other way to make Blood Rage take less life per second? Any gems, items, or skill nodes on the tree that make it reduce that 3.8% per second? Thanks
I'm using the blood dance boots to counter. One of their perks is 1% life regen per frenzy charge.
Chaos resist is the only way to make it take less life. The other option is to use anything that gives regen or life leech in order to offset what you are losing.
Also of note: Increased Effect from Buffs just increases this value all the same.
High life regen... Won't even notice it.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
It's for a CI build, so I guess it's just chaos resists or deal with the drain...
CI flat out makes you immune to Chaos Damage, that's the sole reason it can work. You're not gonna need to handle any Damage over Time. :p
Last edited by Vipermagi on Sep 6, 2014, 2:45:20 PM
Oh I meant until I actually spec into CI which will be late game. In the meantime, I'm kind of looking for solutions because early mapping I'm definitely noticing the drain. But if no items or temp skill nodes can help, I guess I'm just going to have to kill fast to keep the leech up.
Spoiler

Another quality ZAP! post.
Zealot's Oath + life regen will mitigate the degen. You want as little life as possible and as much ES as possible (since degen rate is proportional to life but regen rate is proportional to ES when using ZO).
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Sep 7, 2014, 2:41:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info