Yet ANOTHER ZANA

I started the daily mission.
She spawned a single portal to map.
The Game disconnected.
I logged back in.
Zana is still waiting for me to complete the mission but there are no portals.
This sucks.
Saved
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same thing for me I got disconnected while I was in her map. When I logged back on and got to her she still had 5 portals but I could not enter them they were dead and gave no response when I clicked on them.

Also I have now went through 27 maps and have not found her. This is a waste of my time because now I only get drops for level 66 maps even when I use 67 - 69 maps. They need to
have +1 map drops so you can progress. I am now 72 almost 73 level and I have to waste my time on the 66 maps that I get very little exp. It seems as soon as you meet her all you get are 66 maps and if you don't talk to her you get the higher ones. I don't think I will talk to her with my new characters.

Zana sucks and has done nothing but slow me down.
"
SilverisKing wrote:
Same thing for me I got disconnected while I was in her map. When I logged back on and got to her she still had 5 portals but I could not enter them they were dead and gave no response when I clicked on them.

Also I have now went through 27 maps and have not found her. This is a waste of my time because now I only get drops for level 66 maps even when I use 67 - 69 maps. They need to
have +1 map drops so you can progress. I am now 72 almost 73 level and I have to waste my time on the 66 maps that I get very little exp. It seems as soon as you meet her all you get are 66 maps and if you don't talk to her you get the higher ones. I don't think I will talk to her with my new characters.

Zana sucks and has done nothing but slow me down.
Is this your first map character? Drops of maps have always been like this. Has nothing to do with Zana. A master has a 50% chance to spawn in a map. There are 7 masters. So on average you're only going to see her once every 14 maps. Then you have to factor in some randomness, so you may see her more often or less often.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
So you are saying when you are on a 69 lvl map that it is normal to get a 66 lvl map drop?
"
SilverisKing wrote:
So you are saying when you are on a 69 lvl map that it is normal to get a 66 lvl map drop?
Absolutely! If you do a map and break even (get the same level of map to drop), it‘s a successful map.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I think I am to unlucky for this game.. I must have had 30 map drops and they were all for 66..

I am done for now maybe I will try it again in a week or so I am to frustrated to even try another map..

thx for the info..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info