Dinkleberg's Righteous Brotato!

Hello everyone, my name is Dinkleberger! And here is a RF fire 1.2 build that breaks 80k dps with legacy kaoms, and (although not tested yet) can break 60k easily with standard kaoms!

My tree as far as i can tell is by far the highest dps and highest life i have found so far, i have multiple atziri kills logged and am working on gathering up the pieces to run Uber!

Here is the skill tree!
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38UFCMzy7_9kiiD18_wQTjn1W1eWgnL57NC2HvDqcweA28nxRxFCCpbr6KA8ZQR7XyAdz9CxiRNZKkGeLqJa3YvRv6YSEJ9v4KJd-E7xLhtz6E2XTtQYfGrmVNeu_56BynPC0UUmBLgscMX8T2TP9HfgUtKPoMfVOlJ-2vbMRY6-6YrRB__EvFiifVmuC4k8aebBbwH0WdpwiHGQSzogBTUo9Gna4UTQJxm6EabBJpgzj313gvFm8XHO98rJgYaiSqcXnxbDpYfOU26TbYVcZYB-NqSRuD2yqNBAfsVUyzl5VSUz1fPAWf3w==

And here is my gear!
Spoiler

This gear goes into my off hand to allow for a movement skill, here also are my flask setup.
Spoiler

i run a level 3 empower with a level 21 purity of fire for 90% fire res, with an alphas howl you can achieve the same thing, but its better to go pure armour gear. With flask up you regen 1.1k hps so you really don't need life flasks, i reccomend using a Rumi's for that extra survival boost too.

I run ele weakness and flamabillity, in a CoH with cyclone. RF is in my gloves, and two seperate higher level cwdt for immortal call and enduring cry. this allows good endurance up time with a long 7+ second immortal call.

I am currently level 86 but according to rf.samminds.com my dps with dual curse will break 80k at 10k life. With vuln and a shock stack on i can eventually break over 130k dps! The build is strong and survival is amazing with it! Any questions can be asked in the comments.
Last edited by Dinkleberger on Sep 19, 2014, 5:59:38 PM
reserved
reserved
one reserved post per changed skill point from the standard tree?
"
Joo wrote:
one reserved post per changed skill point from the standard tree?

Well posting my passives from,
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/926461
is not really worth a new guide post ?!?
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
Last edited by NoLifeNiffler on Sep 6, 2014, 12:00:49 AM
Hyperlink your passive tree maybe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info