Hp/Leech with Reflection?

I've had trouble surviving in Cruel, partially because I'm not very good + I got lag. But I think if the build was better I could survive.

I recently came across the unique Bramblejack" with reflects 30% of Melee Damage.

I was wondering if I could apply it to my current Marauder, while also getting armor with the reflection prefix and make it a viable build.

This is what he currently is at level 41.
Hp Marauder

I wasn't sure if I should go to the Templar's health nodes or the center area's health nodes.

The skills I currently use (with a 2nd mace) are Heavy Strike with added Physical damage and sweep with life on hit and stun. This is accompanied with Warcry and Warlock's Mark.
I tried using the Vitality aura but it takes too much health to be viable, at least currently.

Last edited by Liquid_Blade on Feb 5, 2013, 9:21:12 AM
i highly recommend you just focus on health size, this build might get very interesting. Your build will 100% require the skill gem Punishment, which just adds to what you are achieving.

Ur probably going to want to support gem the punishment curse well (reduced mana cost/blood magic and increased AOE?

you probably want to take advantage of the percentage regen nodes as they scale well to how large your health size becomes. So i advise you reach 9 endurance charges with kaom rings etc... as each would give 0.2 % hp regen totalling 1.8

you might even want to throw in molten shell if you want.

and ur probably gonna need Vitality aura and 5 health flasks. =D

the thing is, when you reach cruel/merciless the size of the bosses will be so huge... that on top of this build ur gonna need more DPS (possibly with lifesteal)

well thats my take on this "suicide reflect" damage build.

Could be good fun in PVP though!
Punishment would be great, I hadn't noticed it before. Just need some INT for it now. Although Increased AOE costs a lot of INT for what I currently have.

I just had a look at the kaom uniques, and they definitely would be interesting to use on top.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll see if I can make this build now, given me a bit of confidence!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info