Not angry,nor sad(a zana thread)

Well i go into maps since i hit 59.Xp penalty and all,who cares wanted to test how my build fairs well in endgame.

And now i am 75.By doing only maps.Sure some good uniques drooped in process.But,would you belive i havent encounteted Zana not even once?

Nor sad,nor angry.Just saying rng is rng and i hope i meet her at least one time :)
Bye bye desync!
77 unlucky streaks continue :)
Bye bye desync!
Thats almost unbelievable. I encountered Zana in the first map I opened in the new league.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Ikr...

When i first jumped maps,i had some masters 3 to 4,now all are 5 and a half or more,still no zana :)

What are the odds for that?Ill continue this posts per 2 levels,i am sure i am not gonna find her till 79
Bye bye desync!
found zana on the first ever map I opened in rampage, she told me to basically full clear a map in 1.30, you can guess how that ended

took at least 40 maps after that to find her again

it will happen, keep going
That's cruel.
2 untainted paradise in a row u mad bro :)
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Get people on your friends list to tell you when they find one! Job sorted!

Or just get someone to invite you to a Zana daily
Last edited by CutlassPair on Sep 6, 2014, 1:57:46 PM
I feel Zana spawns should be weighted when doing maps. I encounter Elreon and Catarina all the time while doing maps, however, only two Zana spawns in the 40+ maps I've done (one of which I unfortunately failed -- the lodestone quest with the tar affix).
had zana 3 times today, i do not seem to find any hakus though ...
Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info