Zana daily portal to area with portals closing before completing mission and using up all portals

So I just ran the Zana daily, which was to kill the corrupted boss. Did that and since I had a full inventory I wanted to go back to town/hideout, vendor stuff and go back in. Yesterday I had figured out that talking to her and completing the mission leaves you with no way of going back in, so this time I left without talking to her. When I went to the hideout, Zana was there, portal to area with portals was closed and daily mission was used up even though I didn't talk to her to complete.

Seems to me that the portal to the daily mission area with the map portals should remain open if the character leaves without turning in the mission. Or if it closes, I should be able to turn in mission at the hideout.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yesterday I did my first daily and did the same thing. Didn't talk to her to sell items and the quest disappeared. I got no rep and the portal from my hideout was gone.

Today my quest was to help another master. Helped the master then died to Megaera (who causes insane amounts of desync, please rework). Respawned in town and when I went to my hideout the portal was once again gone and I got no rep again.

Pretty annoying bug.
Happened to me as well. After completing a timed mission, I decided to loot the map without speaking to Zana. After I returned to hideout, the portal to Zana mission was missing, hence no way to complete the mission by speaking to Zana. This is quite annoying indeed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info