Race Season 8 Rewards In New Rampage/Beyond Leagues!?

but aren't the rewards currency already with d2jsp ?
Currency has less value than alt art items on that RMT shithole.

If you have 3rd tier or better items some sock puppets will constantly PM you for those items.
"
Hilbert wrote:

If you have 3rd tier or better items some sock puppets will constantly PM you for those items.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Morsexier wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists

Libertards would probably score off the charts on all of those. XD
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by SlixSC on Sep 21, 2014, 10:18:41 AM
Hm They should setup some race rewards that appear every race would make it easier (meaning like the last race had the white Prismatic ring which is itemlevel 100?) I believe for those items. Should rotate similar items through and have 3 of them in tiers, being crafting items it's not a bad thing to get extras, or even go another way and have a separate race currency (hook it account wide to the microtransaction store) that you trade in for that type of item for crafting. Since we still have to craft those ourselves it's not giving away uniques, but for longer term players with a ton of currency it gives them something to use that on.

Would still want the less then 50 points to be lower level uniques anyways to help those of us with crappy luck into getting some decent lower level uniques for new chars though

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info