Race Season 8 Rewards In New Rampage/Beyond Leagues!?

"
Powster wrote:
There is a level 100 in beyond and still we do not have race rewards.....

ftfy
IGN: KoTao
There's already a level 100 and the next race season hasn't even started yet....
Do you even pet bruh? Support GGG? Huh?
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
jstq wrote:

I got at least 6 or 7.
so what are hideouts about
New player made areas that you get to decorate and pretend to play sims. Then you get bonus map quantity from them so everyone eventually gets to run blue 78's. Pretty nice addition tbh. You also get some casual enchants like

The expansion as a whole is very decent, at least in beyond as long as you don't play melee. But they keep nerfing shit so I'm guessing it will be chill. Haven't tried out rampage yet. Wish they would add some new high maps though, getting a bit tired of the same tile set :^(
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Last edited by ZoRoXo on Sep 15, 2014, 11:57:19 AM
"
terrex wrote:
"
jstq wrote:

I got at least 6 or 7.

No one likes a show off!

Seriously though, does it really take them that long to set up a new race season?
Last edited by Rithz on Sep 16, 2014, 1:38:57 PM
want to bet that some items are replaced with hideout decors for race rewards
"
Rithz wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
"
jstq wrote:

I got at least 6 or 7.

No one likes a show off!

Seriously though, does it really take them that long to set up a new race season?

After the fiasco that was 8, do you really honestly want them to rush S9? God forbid we get another season of BoTS + Flameblast and all that 420HUDit.

Racing is dead because selling MTX is a priority. If the calender is up today or in 2 weeks it will still look like planned within 10 minutes.

Remember? CT is back! OH nvm less cts than in S2 and gone. This even started created PVP different mali for certain skills. What kind of balancing is that?

How about fulfilled wishes? Nobody wants to see shrines and Vaal areas in races yet they didn't remove them. Even if they couldn't they easily could have added an indicator on all area entries that there is a vaal area here so players could reset it. A red flash or something like that.

There are many race modes which are easy to implement yet not a single one has been implemented.

No for 3 Seasons DC, EL, 12min bust, max 90min casual race and for 2 Descent with totally uninteresting 600 PTS rewards.
What for season 9. We nerfed Doedres Damnring Droprate so Damnring becomes a 600 PTS reward?

"
want to bet that some items are replaced with hideout decors for race rewards

Announcement said it would be items. But what's the point in items anyway?
Locked for 1/3rd of the league duration and they end up in standard.

I want currency rewards back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info