Race Season 8 Rewards In New Rampage/Beyond Leagues!?

Hey, i would like to know when do we get our race season 8 reward items for this new leagues??

I thought it would be after 2weeks but they are over or not?

Thanks for your help

TheHorus
Ign: The_Horus

My profile & builds @: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544588
Hey, It's 1 month now due to some qq about it being unfair.

Yes 2 weeks are over.

You are welcome

ZoRoXo
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Last edited by ZoRoXo on Sep 4, 2014, 5:45:22 PM
hmm what should i say other then REALY?? that SUX so bad...its only 3month league and now i have to wait longer till i get my items and less time to play with them (2month)....

Last edited by thehorus on Sep 4, 2014, 9:50:05 PM
i mean ..where is the motivation to play 6weeks (race season) to get the items...then wait maybe 1-2month or so till new league starts, then wait another month to get the items...and then i can ejoy them for maybe 8weeks untill the league is over and the items go to the not interssting league....cant understand the thought behind this

I'm sure they didn't consider the impact on race rewards when they shortened the leagues. If they had, they would have made it 3 weeks.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
The way I see it this gives even more credibility to the idea that race rewards should be skins and not actual items. Not only do the actual items go to standard once the league is over (1 time usage if you play long-term leagues) the duration was shortened aswell so the timespan in which you can use the items was limited in addition to that.

With skins this wouldn't actually be a problem as you could always reclaim them and use them right from the start in all new leagues without any economical or gameplay advantages.

Of course if I had a say in this I would do away with item rewards altogether and reward players with purely visual rewards. Ingame portrays for specific placements, forum titles, amount of race wins next to your forum name, etc.. . Visual representation that is not only permanent, but also makes use of the forum and isn't tied to any one specific character or item skin.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by SlixSC on Sep 5, 2014, 3:41:23 PM
I want my personal helicopter for rank one skillarian
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
SlixSC wrote:
The way I see it this gives even more credibility to the idea that race rewards should be skins and not actual items. Not only do the actual items go to standard once the league is over (1 time usage if you play long-term leagues) the duration was shortened aswell so the timespan in which you can use the items was limited in addition to that.

With skins this wouldn't actually be a problem as you could always reclaim them and use them right from the start in all new leagues without any economical or gameplay advantages.

Of course if I had a say in this I would do away with item rewards altogether and reward players with purely visual rewards. Ingame portrays for specific placements, forum titles, amount of race wins next to your forum name, etc.. . Visual representation that is not only permanent, but also makes use of the forum and isn't tied to any one specific character or item skin.

We'd have public outcry from our beloved community of people-who-claim-are-legit-racers-but-actually-hack-for-rmt-purposes.

And as usual, people will flock to them and demand a revert to "give us items with $$$ value".
1 month now? what a joke
IGN: Pockey
The race rewards are available to everyone, if you participated in the race. Don't cry if you didn't chose to race. You had the opportunity the same as everyone else. Again GGG rewards dedication. The only thing I have an issue with is that they are not releasing them until after 1 month goes by in a 3 month league. I really was hoping to use these in the new leagues closer to the beginning.

RIP 3 thousand ribbons, pillar of the caged god and three dragons and a ton of other loot.

I saved almost all of my rewards specifically for this league. Oh well, I suppose I will use them immediately when I get them from here on out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info