flameblast exile realy?

Desync is the only time I ever have any trouble with him. When you actually move out of his radius, yet you're still stuck in it. Otherwise you have all sorts of options to get out of his area and/or pop flasks.
"
I carry a Ruby of Warding around for situations like this, it's a good flask to have.

Also, don't like Dirk get to you, he's a forum troll who actually doesn't play the game.

He still plays. I see him online from time to time.

I won't say anything about his forum etiquette, though.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Sep 4, 2014, 9:57:09 AM
I avoid him all the time, unless he manage to kill me. The flameblast circle is very fast I can never manage to run out of the circle and the blast radius not even with a 20 % boots and a quicksilver flask. He or she or whatever it is ... is OP and need to be nerfed to the ground.
I encountered him/her many times, almost always killed me with capped fire rezist.
OMG I remember that Exile now!

Got abused by him totally. He is almost like Atziri's younger brother which is just unfair in my opinion.
For cases like this the otherwise very often unappreciated movement speed passives help a lot. Last time I encountered him I could just easily move out of his circles. I have 35% movement speed, even while wearing Aurseize and Goldwyrm. It was on a 73 map with a few bad mods, but he never hit me.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
OMG I remember that Exile now!

Got abused by him totally. He is almost like Atziri's younger brother which is just unfair in my opinion.

Yea she doesn't deserve to have a family.. :)

Artic armour?
I remember doing a zana daily a few days ago in a full party rotation, complete wipe out in Jungle Valley, I managed to kill him with puncture though, so OP.
Yep, my last char died to him at 71. Didn't help the map had +80% dmg taken as fire, boom. One shot. Note to self - play it safe, TP back to town and grab a ruby flask.

No, it's not particularly hard to avoid the Flameblast radius, but nobody is perfect every time. By definition, to be human is to err. One misclick, one bad bout of lag, boom.
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
That guy is a pain in the a**, expecially if he
catches you off guard while playing a melee char.

Last time I encounterd him I was busy hacking
away on a large magic mob when all of a sudden
there was this flameblast and I had zero chance
avoiding it in time. I didn't even see the bastard.

I think it was on a level 7somewhat map, can't remember
the mods.
Last edited by Geographus on Sep 4, 2014, 10:27:29 AM
When you see the circle, you move. He's easy to take out. Just gotta pay attention exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info