flameblast exile realy?

are they planning to nerf him? i mean this exile is joke yesterday i was in party full we were doing 69lvl map than this exile showed up...and ripped 3 peoples with 1 shot he did 2,-2,3k dmg to me without crit...i was lucky he didnt crit 1 shot mechanic isnt hard its dumb...all other exiles is fine +/- but this one is broken not to mention yesterday i was doing zanas daily mission with 90% extra cold dmg mobs...when i summoned first time this uniqe beyond boss who summoned raging spirits and casted 2 flameblasts at same time in difrent places...ofc i leaved that map instant
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Sep 4, 2014, 8:11:08 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I want to know the map s moderations. Pretty sure when they balance rogue exiles they balance only within instances without extreme map mods.
our map only mod had 40% more magic monsters
he curses you with flammability on sight hit a ruby and a curse remove and you will survive

that exile is all about offscreen suprise
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
protip : you have to avoid flameblast area, so you will not take any damage. Movement skill is very usefull in many situations.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Sep 4, 2014, 8:17:38 AM
The exile is pretty tough because he detonates the FB very quickly so is very hard to kite. He is a wuss to take down though. The best strat is to just unload on him asap while pumping pots. The beyond boss is vaal FB so you have plenty of kite time with him as long as you can tank the skulls. His skulls are pretty weak in general and can almost be ignored with decent defenses or AA. Only issue with this guy is dsync. Find an open area to kite him.
Last edited by BackwoodsS on Sep 4, 2014, 8:26:08 AM
Use your mouse cursor and click somewhere outside the flameblast circle. That might come in handy next time.
"
Use your mouse cursor and click somewhere outside the flameblast circle. That might come in handy next time.

so funny becuz when u dont have anymore speed potions u cant escape hes circle if u dont have avoid skills any hes flameblast cast speed is nuts
I carry a Ruby of Warding around for situations like this, it's a good flask to have.

Also, don't like Dirk get to you, he's a forum troll who actually doesn't play the game.
anything is everything
I could avoid it with 15% movespeed? Can't imagine playing with any less and no movement skills.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info