Guy Named O.P. hacked celebrities apple accounts and leaked nude photos

I just saw this interesting info on my local news.. I just thought it was Ironic that someone named op did it... I know for sure OP is on these forums... anyways, just some comical info in the midst of the grind.
*GROAN*
It was a bunch of guys, as is everything on 4chan. Historically speaking, those who take the most credit are often the ones who contributed the least.

In more important news, Anakata's trial started a couple of days ago. If anyone is in Denmark and feels like going along to give him some support, I'd encourage you to do so.
*yawn*
Wow. What Can you Tell me about Anakata? Anyways, just thought it was interesting...
Do you mean one of the founders of the pirate bay? Yeah fo sho... I wish I could do more than be a donor...

Obviously I was making a mockery of local news, but yes Gottfrid should be in the headlines soon enough...Very beach-esc story that is too m8...
"
Wow. What Can you Tell me about Anakata? Anyways, just thought it was interesting...
Do you mean one of the founders of the pirate bay? Yeah fo sho... I wish I could do more than be a donor...

Obviously I was making a mockery of local news, but yes Gottfrid should be in the headlines soon enough...Very beach-esc story that is too m8...

I don't have a lot left to say about it, other than the fact that I don't believe he committed the crime he is currently accused of.

Check my last post in this thread, compare with the info you see here and here and put the pieces together.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
It was a bunch of guys, as is everything on 4chan. Historically speaking, those who take the most credit are often the ones who contributed the least.

In more important news, Anakata's trial started a couple of days ago. If anyone is in Denmark and feels like going along to give him some support, I'd encourage you to do so.

"Relax and feel free to comment. I won’t hunt you down should you post something I disagree with. Not when I can edit them to suit my own opinion!" Epic bro. I will give your sis's book a go. Is it available as an eBook?
"
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

"Relax and feel free to comment. I won’t hunt you down should you post something I disagree with. Not when I can edit them to suit my own opinion!" Epic bro. I will give your sis's book a go. Is it available as an eBook?

I think you have me confused with someone. I am the person referred to as "John" (not my real name) in those two torrentfreak articles.
You obviously live by the code of life and longevity Moonyu an not by the "manufactured and widely accepted... albeit purposefully designed" code & conduct of current man. This is good bro. Keep up with truth and love it is substantially gainful inwardly and thus outwardly to do so.
I always get confused if something like that happens.....
strnge wold we living in :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info