[OFFLINE] MY HC Exalts for YOUR SC Exalts (1:1.4)

I have sold all of my HC ex for now. I will update the post later if I get more ^^

Sold Out!
Hi guys,

I've been doing a little business in HC. Looking to transfer some of the exalts I have there back to SC.

HC Exalt Stock:
SOLD OUT

My Ratio: 5 of MY HC Exalts... for ...7 of YOUR SC Exalts (1:1.4)

I have plenty of vouches as a reputable trader that you can see on my mirror service thread here

I will NOT go first, unless you have a good amount of vouches.

I would highly prefer to deal with exalts only.

Thanks guys!

Vouches:

"
visibledark wrote:
I went first and traded 33 SC Exalts to HC in one go without any hickups. Would definitely trade again.

"
PhCh15_HC wrote:
traded my 7 sc for 5 hc. quick and safe
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
Last edited by KiPad on Sep 13, 2014, 9:05:57 PM
Hi, you want only exalts or for example chaos and fusings too?

I have for sell:
3 ex
62 chaos
80 fusings
________________5 ex HC for all

if you are interesting,

race reward, 4% to perfect roll, 5 ex HC for andvarius

IGN:Trapping_the_Vein

"
LouCyphre wrote:
Hi, you want only exalts or for example chaos and fusings too?

I have for sell:
3 ex
62 chaos
80 fusings
________________5 ex HC for all

if you are interesting,

race reward, 4% to perfect roll, 5 ex HC for andvarius

IGN:Trapping_the_Vein

I only want to deal with exalts if possible, sorry!

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic

Last edited by KiPad on Sep 5, 2014, 2:58:43 PM

I went first and traded 33 SC Exalts to HC in one go without any hickups. Would definitely trade again.
"
visibledark wrote:

130 HC ex left

PM if interested!

^

Sold 90 ex to Samm1ch! Only have 40 HC ex remaining ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info