[Docks] Random Terrain Generating Bug

Was grinding docks for some experience and one of the instances bugged or failed, This resulted in an area being walled off by an Invisible barrier despite the 2 tile pieces being placed together. I could not walk to the other and the fire dogs were still able to attack me. This could cause some problems for melee build without any navigation skills (leap slam). If you look at top right on the mini map you can see a line in-between the two areas this is where the two have been placed together and has created an invisible barrier within the two.

Spoiler
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
without you having typed /debug in chat before making the screenshot, your bug report is pretty useless for devs as tilesets are placed dynamically and only a bug report tells devs details about your faulty combination.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Put the sword and shield down buddy no need to go keyboard warrior and call my report useless. Bug reports forum is here to post any bugs or anything related that i or others may see as bugs. I'm not a game developing retard. I'm actually at the 2 year mark of my diploma, Alls i will say is that your "dynamic" terrain has not preformed its job by creating a seamless area, If you also want to have a look at the image there is no barrier or anything to indicate that the player cannot access that area without having certain advantages (navigation gems), And that sir is what we call a bug when a technical side of coding has a slight fault :D, yes it may be tiny and insignificant "useless" as you call it, but it could still be added to a list of minor bug fixes the QA team might want to look into. Oh and for the just /debug...... Not everyone is aware of this command including my self. Why should my report become insignificant because you deem it "useless". Please sir, kindly go away and stop being a pest to those who are only trying to provide aid and report various bugs towards the developers.

Good day to you sir!
Last edited by Random95 on Sep 4, 2014, 7:42:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info