Can't join map created before

As title says, i can't re-join my map after the game crashed me to login screen during the same map.

It was a rare spider lair map lvl 68. It's not the only one that crashed another rare spider lair caused me the same crash

Here screenshots of the error message that occurs after clicking on portal and bug number reference:

EDIT: after relogging, the last portal shown in the print above disappeared too :/
Last edited by Mahesys on Sep 3, 2014, 3:21:35 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
there are disconnections because your client somehow lost the connection to the server. you should be able to enter the map instance after logging in again.

and there are disconnections because your map instance on the server crashed and is deleted by the server. in this case a reconnect will not help you because the instance is gone. sorry about that.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:
there are disconnections because your client somehow lost the connection to the server. you should be able to enter the map instance after logging in again.

and there are disconnections because your map instance on the server crashed and is deleted by the server. in this case a reconnect will not help you because the instance is gone. sorry about that.

Never happened to me, lost another map... this time i got a crash and all other five portals where gone

Logging in again doesnt help too..

Weird it never happened to me, well those were low level maps so dunno

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info