GameSpot Presents Build of the Week Season 3 Episode 1: Fire Overkill Proliferation Templar

Interesting combination of fire gems, passives and equipment. Wonder if this could be done without trading?
Youtube please. Must we really have these retarded video sites as the only option? I enjoy gamespot as much as the next guy, but for video's, Youtube is undoubtedly the king. All my video userscripts and addons are set up for Youtube, so watching on gamespot just no good.
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
There was a Diablo advertisement before the video.
"
Zedda wrote:
Youtube please. Must we really have these retarded video sites as the only option? I enjoy gamespot as much as the next guy, but for video's, Youtube is undoubtedly the king. All my video userscripts and addons are set up for Youtube, so watching on gamespot just no good.

This. I understand that you guys want the advertisement by using third party providers. And that's really ok for announcements like the info weeks before 1.2 hit. But for BotW, please provide a youtube version. Right now I preloaded 10 minutes just to watch 28 seconds of the video in decent quality before the buffering started again. :/

/watched in lower now, to at least be able to watch it. Nice build, good choice for BotW.
Last edited by fadekill on Sep 3, 2014, 4:36:03 PM
wouldnt last in beyond... who cares about softcore
"
S8an wrote:
wouldnt last in beyond... who cares about softcore

those who like to stand their ground and don't alt+f4 if their actions have consequences.

edit: for some wannabe hardcore elitists i would really recommend using the option to hide their character profile.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Sep 3, 2014, 4:56:40 PM
lol?

alt + f4 is commonly used when you enter an area that you don't have the required resists capped, cause no one in this game is obliged to know every damage of every mob in every map

by the way i'd say that you freely wanted to start a discussion, no one that plays hc really care about sc (i personnaly don't). the guy above just said that this build could not stand its ground on hc
Rockin' since 2013.
Last edited by cam4rg0 on Sep 3, 2014, 6:05:31 PM
"
cam4rg0 wrote:
the guy above just said that this build could not stand its ground on hc

and he was probably right.

"
cam4rg0 wrote:
no one that plays hc really care about sc (i personnaly don't)

and most softcore players do not care about hardcore either, but have you ever seen them turning elitist? nope because elitism always stinks. hc and default are just have different requirements and conditions when it comes to builds, you can't say one is better than the other.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:
"
cam4rg0 wrote:
the guy above just said that this build could not stand its ground on hc

and he was probably right.

"
cam4rg0 wrote:
no one that plays hc really care about sc (i personnaly don't)

and most softcore players do not care about hardcore either, but have you ever seen them turning elitist? nope because elitism always stinks. hc and default are just have different requirements and conditions when it comes to builds, you can't say one is better than the other.

To be fair, "different requirements" in this case means that SC just has less requirements for builds than HC has. I don't dislike SC, in fact I played D2 for 2000 hours exclusively on SC, and occasionally playing it in PoE as well (mostly with ripped chars, I like them :D or in new leagues). But everytime I play it or design a build for sc I feel like there are much less restrictions because SC is straight up more forgiving.

Needless to say that the comment "who cares about SC" was unnecessary.
Its as if Vorici is giving the guide...
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info