GameSpot Presents Build of the Week Season 3 Episode 1: Fire Overkill Proliferation Templar

Nice build 2nd page hype.
PLEASE GGG I WANT MY GUILD WAR!
Last edited by sam_handler on Sep 3, 2014, 12:38:19 PM
A nice welcome back to this series.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
Hi

Someone made a 2h build with kaoms primacy:) about time.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
I think phys wander is better for this build, there was a guy who posted a video of him just melting everything in 72 maps.

Here's the build:

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2eudci/herald_of_ash_proliferation_wander_demonstration/
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Sep 3, 2014, 1:34:03 PM
"
Odoakar wrote:
I think phys wander is better for this build, there was a guy who posted a video of him just melting everything in 72 maps.

There are allways better ways of playing, or lets say more personal ways.

I see those build of the weeks videos more like an idea of a build. F.e. last season there was the glacial hammer/elemental profilaration Duellist, which made me play an glacial hammer/elemental profilaration Templar with staff in the 1 month Race. And i still think my templar is the better char.
For this I planed and allready started an marauder with dual sceptars and molten strike for the current league. It´s not my main char (only level 10) but it is the planed marauder for one of the challenges.

For future episodes with melee chars I would suggest a lightning strike char (because i have no real idea except leveling for mjölnir builds and it is an interesting gem also with some tricky sideeffects) and a viper strike char (because of the gem overhaul).
"
Odoakar wrote:

Here's the build:

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2eudci/herald_of_ash_proliferation_wander_demonstration/

Better doesn't mean it's a BotW though, it's how unique it is, and how much a player put time into making an interesting playstyle around items/gems.

If BotW were about 1-shots, then they'd take a build off from Standard which would be completely decked out, and what would the purpose then be?
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Hey guys, unless you are getting paid for it, keep your videos OFF other people's players. They are wonky and at less quality, load slower. Or, at the minimum, please include a simul-link of a youtube vod.
Cheap build... pyre is the exception. Seen a lot of theory crafting going on involving that ring.
That's pretty cool to have a spot on GameSpot again. Nice.
:D
Rockin' since 2013.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info