Trading my BEYOND Mirror of Kalandra for your Rampage stuff.

"
banziten wrote:
Dude im not trying to be rude or something, but realy noone is gonna trade that high of amount if you dont go first.
Just stop try.

What do you mean by "that high of an amount" when I never said something about a price?
IGN: Ayumix
just some unsolicited advice from an internet stranger:
you wont be able to get what it is worth in the 3 month leagues because no one has serious mirror worthy gear.

in standard you could easily and quickly get 170 ex for it probably more if you are willing to wait or haggle. however in this situation you might not want rip with the mirror go to standard and sell it. alternatively you could hold onto it till the temporary leagues end and sell it on hardcore.

if i were in your position i would probably just hold onto it and play rampage with my friends. without trying to trade it.
"
What do you mean by "that high of an amount" when I never said something about a price?

Oh don't be dumb, everyone knows what a mirror is worth, i mean noone is gonna trade you 100 ex or whatever it is for it, you rly think someone is gonna hand over 100 flat exalted orbs to you first?

Try to get my point. Just do as leoroids tells u, best idea.
50 rampage exalts
"
banziten wrote:
"

Oh don't be dumb, everyone knows what a mirror is worth, i mean noone is gonna trade you 100 ex or whatever it is for it, you rly think someone is gonna hand over 100 flat exalted orbs to you first?

Try to get my point. Just do as leoroids tells u, best idea.
^

Still don't get your point as I never asked for a specific amount. I know what its worth but I also know wha to expect.
^
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info