Item Filters and Visibility.

There has been a number of times where I have ran past currency without knowing it, and have found it when running back to clear out remaining mobs in maps. I have not yet left behind a unique (that I know of), but I have seen people do it in party and on some streams where the chat yells at the streamer to run back.

There needs to be more options on how to spot items like this more easily. I have prepared some suggestions on how to solve this. I know this must have been talked about before, but here is my take on it;

Make a new window in options for item filters;

1) A new option to color code item name plates, or item background (the faded black behind item name).

This is meant to have an easier time spotting white items on the ground that you normally would like to pick up. You could in the options to set red name on Glorious Plates for example.
Very handy for anyone wanting to try their luck with chance orbs on glorious plates while in maps.

Myself get a bit tired of looking at everything that drops!

2) Make an option for players to select unique items to show up on map. Selected currency would also be nice to show on map.

Very good for spotting while you do a fast run through a map. Especially now in Rampage league, you want to go FAST!

3) An option to have the sound of a unique or currency always drop at your feet.

You know when a chaos orb drop slightly off-screen it is very low and I don't always hear it drop. Especially when having a stream open, or when I listen to some music it can be hard to hear it sometimes. If I had the option to have the sound be like the item dropped where I was standing at all times, it would be much easier to hear.

4) A new option to have selected items, uniues and currency appear in chat.

This is an easier fix than making stuff appear on the map, and is a good option for those who play without sound and listens to music. I like to do this sometimes.

I know some people won't like this, and that is why I would suggest all of this to be an option to select in the options menu.
Last edited by Zerucos on Sep 2, 2014, 9:09:07 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info