Help me figure this out please, i'm currently using

SRS - Minion Dmg - Minion Speed - Spell Echo - Faster attack

But there are many gems that will fit, problably, better... such as:

-Multistrike
-Melee phys dmg
-Add fire dmg
-Inc. Duration
-Melee splash

What will be the best combination, dps wise? Having more spirits with duration will increase the dps more that having less of them whit any + to dmg?

Why i can't see no one liking SRS with minion dmg, but may are linking with melee dmg? minion damage is a way greater multiplier for this... am i wrong?

Sry for my english, i'm italian after all XD

EDIT

----

Also what should i look in my weapon whit a summoner build? spell dmg will not increase my minions dps, so what could i use? thanks.
Last edited by SaGeOwL on Sep 2, 2014, 7:01:51 PM
It's situations. Melee splash for instance is pretty useless against a boss, but is very useful against a large group.

I'd have a few options open by keeping some of the other supports leveled up on my weapon-switch.

Your set up isn't bad... but I'd consider increased duration as well.
I'd rather just use a +2helm than a 5 link chest.

raging spirits get 30% hp and dps from +2 skill levels anyway.

melee dam-echo-multistrike-splash(minion damage)
As shags said,it is pretty much situational,but i have to disagree with shags that those links are good.

Reason is speed becomes irrelevant with flesh offering and though it seems fitting its a placeholder foe the other damaging potential gems you posted.

Increase duration from tree can be just enough to not even get inc duration in the setup.

For pure lulz against 1vs1 bosses try the following in this order

Flesh offering
Vaal haste

Then In 6l
Srs-spell echo-melle dmg-minion dmg-melle dmg on full life-faster atks

Watch the greater icebergs melting
Bye bye desync!
Last edited by elwindakos on Sep 2, 2014, 9:34:02 PM

Im using this setup atm. This seems to be best setup for SRS.

Still need to craft dat staff ( +1 level gems, +2 fire gems ). Doing that when got ennough currencys.

:)
Thanks to all, i've been experiencing a little here and there and the more i see the more i believe SRS is underrated :)

Anyway, now for the second question...

"
Also what should i look in my weapon whit a summoner build? spell dmg will not increase my minions dps, so what could i use? thanks.

Now i'm just using this

For the sake of elemental resistance... i've looked a bit into wands, and they usually focus into spell dmg, which is useless in a summoner build.

So, it's one of the two summoner uniques mandatory? (Midnight Bargain and
Mon'tregul's Grasp ); or maybe i've just to look into a wand with cast speed for the SRS?

Thanks in advance
Last edited by SaGeOwL on Sep 3, 2014, 2:42:26 PM
Empower > Minion damage
The preferred weapon for SRS builds generally seems to be a +3 to fire gems staff, as SRS is a fire skill.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
cast speed would help you get more SRS, so more dps.
i switched to this

Now i can cast 15 raging spirits, but i've seen this one http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Apep%27s_Rage... and i want that! XD

Will the + chaos dmg of Apep's rage influence my minions as well?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info