[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Support on Sep 2, 2014, 5:37:53 PM
Saying one word for a post can also be considered spamming.

Just saying.
"
RagnarokChu wrote:

Just saying.

u what? the whole point is i typed ONE word---->Softcore and i almost get forum ban for that these mods dont think what they are doing

"
Iskra_ wrote:
dipshit

as you can see this guy is clearly harrasing me right now...and guess what hes post isnt removed or anything...but all you gotta do is say softcore and your post is instantly removed and you get warning
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Sep 2, 2014, 5:25:10 PM
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
"
RagnarokChu wrote:

Just saying.

u what? the whole point is i typed ONE word---->Softcore and i almost get forum ban for that these mods dont think what they are doing

"
Iskra_ wrote:
[Removed by Support]

as you can see this guy is clearly harrasing me right now...and guess what hes post isnt removed or anything...but all you gotta do is say softcore and your post is instantly removed and you get warning

Both of you won't last long in this forums if you guys keep this up.

Just saying.

Banning people for spamming is allowed in the forums, the reason this thread isn't removed because it has actual content to discuss. Unless your saying it's okay for people to make threads with one word titles and post content.
Last edited by Support on Sep 2, 2014, 5:38:36 PM
do you even read? i never mentioned i made thread with one word or anything...the guy made thread saying how lucky he was getting hes 6L item all i did i typed softcore and it gets removed comparing to other posts i have seen through forum and they didnt get removed or anything its ridicilous
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Sep 2, 2014, 5:31:11 PM
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
do you even read? i never mentioned i made thread with one word or anything...the guy made thread saying how lucky he was getting hes 6L item all i did i typed softcore and it gets removed comparing to other posts i have seen through forum and they didnt get removed or anything its ridicilous

That's like saying everyone else was speeding on the highway and the cop only caught you.

In the future don't do it anymore and report everyone else that does it.
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

That's like saying everyone else was speeding on the highway and the cop only caught you.

In the future don't do it anymore and report everyone else that does it.

oh damn i guess it works i reported that guy he got post removed :lol:
Thread locked. If you have an issue with any moderation please contact us directly at support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info