Zana Daily Portal Bug inaccessible

Just found a bug where when I accept Zana's daily quest and she creates the portal to the 'Crumbled Laboratory'; it is inaccessible. Reasons may be because of the location I have the NPC. I have attached a screen shot. Attempts have also been made in moving closer to the portal, via lightning warp. No success. :\

Last edited by qqnore on Sep 2, 2014, 4:37:15 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Press "edit" and move Zana, her portal will move with her.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
Press "edit" and move Zana, her portal will move with her.

How do you move Zana, when she's not in the hideout? She took the 'portal' and correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the portal stationary? lol
Just pres Edit and click some times around the place where she was, you will select her "ghost" eventually :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info