Righteous Fire after Addon

Hi,
I think many people complained already about the +2-to-max-res-passive-Node Nerf, but in my opinion the main problem of the new Passive Skilltree belonging RF is an other:

There are just too less life regen Nodes in the tree, to run RF without the Rise of the Phoenix or Saffel's Frame now.
I tried it out and made a tree with ALL regen nodes on the left side of the Skilltree including those in the duelist area, although I took 27% increased Aura effect nodes (+5% to max fire res). Further I gave it a try to use Purity of fire in a Voideye. It is still too less life regen.
This is a huge problem, because now you need one of the mentioned Uniques to use this Skill gem.
And here is my point: I dont't think, there is any other Skill gem needing a special unique to be used.
So feel free to give me your opinions on this topic.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
TinnyTim87 wrote:
I dont't think, there is any other Skill gem needing a special unique to be used.

I think you got a point there, but...
Unfortunately, if RF did less damage to the caster other builds would abuse it, due to the % more Spell Damage stat that RF gem has.

Only way around it would be to remove the (40-59)% more Spell Damage stat from the gem and decrease the damage that the caster takes.
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
Last edited by x_KOR_x on Sep 3, 2014, 4:05:21 PM
Either that, or to make it fair for all, just do a mini workover of the Passive Skilltree, where are risen the life regen multipliers of each node.
And this was with items such as Blood Dance, which grants at least 3% Life Regen? Similarly, Springleaf grants 6% Regen on Low Life, and if you're not planning on using a Saffel's or Rise, might as well.

RF was not intended as a maintained Buff, but a calculated risk.
Ok, that is a workaround. I already noticed Springleaf as awesome low life RF-Base but have not thought of an unstabil alternative with Blood Dance yet.

Thanks for your input!
RF as a buff doesn't require any uniques, and only a modicum of passive support. RF as a primary damage source requires both.

Because RF isn't a primary damage ability by nature so it requires greater investment than a skill designed to serve as primary damage.

FYI you don't need multiple regen uniques, and springleaf is in no way worth it. Regen is ALREADY ~50% higher than it was pre patch.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info