High Life RF op... Here's why:

I wonder if GGG can tell us if this will get nerfed... It may take weeks for a fix of this nature.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Sep 2, 2014, 3:27:41 PM
Its an exploit so hopefully sooner than later although it may be a bit difficult in terms of coding.
"
Torchbane wrote:
Its an exploit so hopefully sooner than later although it may be a bit difficult in terms of coding.

Could be done by making Cast on Death not work at all with Righteous Fire, I would think.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
"
RulerofAsgard wrote:
"
Torchbane wrote:

Could be done by making Cast on Death not work at all with Righteous Fire, I would think.

or auto turn off when you put the gem into socket
Could just make it legacy, and nerf the new gems to 1% aoe per quality.

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
uberxgod wrote:
They cannot hurt totems - So say goodbye to a couple maps. Also not being able to kill totems efficiently is a headache.

Immune to corrupted damage dafuq? Sure if you have a staunching instant flask (as you should or dousing). Then yeah but any build can get that so it's irrelevant.

You listed 3 degen effects it's strong against, psn sure that's easy for any build to mitigate. But as for chaos damage you still have to stack chaos resistance to be able to survive 75+ maps effectively. Puncture can kill you easily if you're not careful.

Getting to 90% maxed fire resistance isn't as easy as it was before, it's a lot harder now. You will usually end up at 87-89%.

Many build utilize iron reflexes so once again irrelevant.

And you're using DPS with snapshotting, which doesn't exist anymore.

conversion trap is a wonderful tool. searing bond. any spell...

get chaos damage on gear. my RF build has about +15% chaos resist. works wonders.

IR works well.

getting 90% resist is definitely a pain.
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Another... solwitch thread.

Well looks like it did not take them long to fix... LOL

It's decent but not OP. Build lacks DPS and survival compared to the really OP builds. Not to mention shit range and boring. I played double curse RF maru last season which is highest DPS variant and was not impressed.

You wanna see OP? Check this shit out
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1020597/page/1
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 3, 2014, 1:15:02 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
It's decent but not OP. Build lacks DPS and survival compared to the really OP builds. Not to mention shit range and boring. I played double curse RF maru last season which is highest DPS variant and was not impressed.

You wanna see OP? Check this shit out
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1020597/page/1

Prone to Elemental reflect... Corruption; that's huge. RF is safer and doesn't lag... You can not be careful with Element Reflect majority of the time you won't see it coming. That build is not HC viable.

Edit: Boring yes... But effective.

Last edited by solwitch on Sep 3, 2014, 3:05:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info