Immune to the following:

Physical Reflect Damage
Elemental Reflect Damage
Corrupted Damage

Strong Against:

Puncture
Degeneration Effects such as Poison
Chaos Damage

Reason: Upon using a Ruby Flask you regenerate your health in seconds up to 1000 Life per second or more depending on your life gear and regeneration.

Tanky:

With Iron Reflexes you can reach 60% armour or more depending on gear...

DPS: As early as level 65-68 you can reach 30,000 dps or more...

Totems... Ha... Searing bond ftw.

"
RulerofAsgard wrote:

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Sep 2, 2014, 3:26:30 PM
white knight
A gaming term used to describe a male gamer who, in a desperate attempt to get himself laid, will attempt to woo or impress any female gamer he comes across online by being overly defensive of her
They cannot hurt totems - So say goodbye to a couple maps. Also not being able to kill totems efficiently is a headache.

Immune to corrupted damage dafuq? Sure if you have a staunching instant flask (as you should or dousing). Then yeah but any build can get that so it's irrelevant.

You listed 3 degen effects it's strong against, psn sure that's easy for any build to mitigate. But as for chaos damage you still have to stack chaos resistance to be able to survive 75+ maps effectively. Puncture can kill you easily if you're not careful.

Getting to 90% maxed fire resistance isn't as easy as it was before, it's a lot harder now. You will usually end up at 87-89%.

Many build utilize iron reflexes so once again irrelevant.

And you're using DPS with snapshotting, which doesn't exist anymore.
"
uberxgod wrote:
They cannot hurt totems - So say goodbye to a couple maps. Also not being able to kill totems efficiently is a headache.

Immune to corrupted damage dafuq? Sure if you have a staunching instant flask (as you should or dousing). Then yeah but any build can get that so it's irrelevant.

You listed 3 degen effects it's strong against, psn sure that's easy for any build to mitigate. But as for chaos damage you still have to stack chaos resistance to be able to survive 75+ maps effectively. Puncture can kill you easily if you're not careful.

Getting to 90% maxed fire resistance isn't as easy as it was before, it's a lot harder now. You will usually end up at 87-89%.

So you are telling me my 1000 dps spark can't hurt totems and snapshoting nerfed rf... Three letters for you...

L O L

Edit: Oh and chaos resist nodes and gear doesn't exist... Again three letters for you...

L O L

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Sep 2, 2014, 2:41:34 PM
"
solwitch wrote:
"
uberxgod wrote:
still have to stack chaos resistance

So you are telling me my 1000 dps spark can't hurt totems and snapshoting nerfed rf... Three letters for you...

L O L

Edit: Oh and chaos resist nodes and gear doesn't exist... Again three letters for you...

L O L

I just don't like when someone goes around spreading misinformation about a build they have never played nor mastered.
"
solwitch wrote:
"
uberxgod wrote:

L O L

L O L

It's funny because you're purposely ignoring the implications of your own arguements.

Snapshotting nerfed all builds, including rf.

There is a max of 37% chaos res on the skill tree with only 20% being in reasonable grasp of most rf builds. Working the remainder of chaos res on gear can be really difficult/annoying without sacrificing other key/important stats.

I agree that totems aren't an issue though if you have a decent int value to cast higher leveled spells.

All in all rf is definitely a viable end game build with great potential and it's been brought more in line with other high dps end game builds, and out of the OP range.
Last edited by Torchbane on Sep 2, 2014, 2:51:55 PM
No implications, I did mentions searing bond. People are under the assumption that they can only use RF alone... RF can be combined with other skills... That's what makes it so OP.

Another... solwitch thread.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
solwitch wrote:
No implications, I did mentions searing bond. People are under the assumption that they can only use RF alone... RF can be combined with other skills... That's what makes it so OP.

Is it safe to assume that ignoring the points against your own that you agree? You've only acknowledged the point we agree on. I know you're widely seen as a troll but I was hoping for an actual discussion.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Last edited by RulerofAsgard on Sep 2, 2014, 3:11:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info