Need some help about gear!!

Hey guys, im new to the game, and im weak, so i got an tabula rasa, in my run and sold that, so now i have 35 chaos, but i dont know what should i get, the decent gear to start farming for better things, im level 61 right now, trying to farm in the docks, but i just stay far from mosters (im not res cap), so im asking u guys some help to buy a gear from poe.xyz with my chaos, that can let me farm faster, and then get decent gear, if u could link some itens to me would be nice, im on rampage league btw.
Thanks guys, and sorry for my bad english :D
you need to post your current gear and your tree for players to make recommendations to your build and your optimal gear.

to post your gear just click on reply and then open the character menu by clicking on the name of your character in the upper area of this website, then left click on every piece of gear you have. this inserts code into your reply in the background which will eventually display your gear in your reply.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Sep 2, 2014, 3:07:26 PM

Thx for the tip man, well there are my current gear, im not using that armor yet, need to make that 5 link before,im using this for now,

and here's my tree,
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwDhwUtCpsLYRHVFx0aPhutG_ol3ykuKaUxnjIJNJM1kkTnSn1KyE3jTipT31RJVi1Xl1jbW69fP2BBYEtjcGegajtsRm5pbqpwcnJsdO14DXjreWh673y4hNmE74d2kAqVZpkrmy2bg6QZpleoGKlutfK2Qb6KvqfAD8EExLjSTdN-1fjYvd0N45_nCuhm73rv4_Gs8i_8xf6P

Last edited by Avazaladore on Sep 2, 2014, 3:21:31 PM
Dear lord, i just had a moment of clarity in realising how confusing this game is for noobs.

Anyway, for gear it is pretty simple life, resistances, arm/eva. Get the best you can. For weapons you are just looking for phys dps. Upgrades for weapons can be crafted so you wont have to spend a lot. Really those are just terrible. Not trying to be offensive, just trying to point out that you can easily double your damage at almost no cost.

Edit: i am amazed you made it that far with that gear, good job.
Last edited by BackwoodsS on Sep 2, 2014, 3:54:05 PM
Yea i know, its pretty hard to learn things, but anyway, if i dont ask, i dont learn.
i know my weapons are bad, since i do like no damage to monsters, i already look at poexys for some new weapon, so its basically pDPS, i should get an 300dps+ weapon?

Im so noob at crafting too, in weapons, if u have any link, so i can learn more would be great !!

Last edited by Avazaladore on Sep 2, 2014, 3:55:38 PM
well, for starters: always get better weapons first., then optimize your gear.

try to get you main attacks at least in 4 linked slots and add support gems for faster attacks and added elemental damage.

get at least two curses, i would recommend (temporal chains or enfeeble) and warlords mark.

for resistances, the way i do it is get passive nodes from the tree to always max out my resistance and later on when i aquire gear with elemental resistance, i respec these nodes for more damage /armor/evasion/energy shield.

to get a better start and learn about the game i would recommend avoid asking in general chat and forum and join a guild with people speaking your language, the learning curve is much steeper. guildies are in general much more helpful. for example in our guild you could probably replace 70% of your gear with better items from the guild stash with guildies being happy that somebody needs stuff they store away.

for getting more insight into the game, don't rely to the forum only and use reddit and follow the general advices which items to keep and study the wiki.

good luck and have fun in the game, you did very well since you started but it's a looong way to endgame from your current position.
for crafting you can search the wiki for newer information about the new crafting options with master's benches, otherwise invalesco's crafting thread is still a good source of information.

master's crafting is basically just that you're able to additionally add one custom mod to a item. sure they offer more advanced possibilities but they are not applicable to your current state in the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info