Nerf Minara Much??

"
DestroTheGod wrote:
For all the people complaining about him not being geared, I think that's quite silly. He just entered merciless. Of course he's going to be under geared. Most people are around that time ^^.

no. i havent seen any1 else going merciles with 1300hp...u cant even do it with selfound only...i have no idea how he managed it..i think he skipped all posible life nodes anyway hes troll and bad at game
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
For all the people complaining about him not being geared, I think that's quite silly. He just entered merciless. Of course he's going to be under geared. Most people are around that time ^^.

no. i havent seen any1 else going merciles with 1300hp...u cant even do it with selfound only...i have no idea how he managed it..i think he skipped all posible life nodes anyway hes troll and bad at game

To be fair, he is BM with hatred running. I would imagine on at least one of the deaths, he tried killing her without hatred on and failed.
She's only a problem in minus max resists maps for melee toons. She is the reason i have to play cautious in such maps on my mjolner toon, else i insta kill myself.
I have a character level 80, does great damage but has only 2400 HP... If I die by reflex is GGG's fault or mine?
oh, an exile appeared and killed me with a couple of blows... is GGG's fault or mine?

XD
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
Flapdrol wrote:
Why did you not just run? Start up a new instance without her and continue?

If you insist you should be able to beat everything in the game you have another thing coming (Igna Phoenix, Orchard and Jungle Valley bosses just to name a few).....

Oh..... and the combination of 40% fire res and 1300 life is a sure recipe for disaster. A hit that does 500 fire damage to a char with 75% res one-shots your 1300/40% combo.

So I would say the game was doing exactly what it was supposed to do at Merciless. Wipe out the non-ready. Be gald you encountered the exile early before spending more time on your dead-end build.
I think you left out a 0... or else you have some twisted math going on.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
1300 hp? I usually have about that when I hit the beach in cruel.
I think there have been enough statements about the OP being undergeared / trolling.

Still, the mechanics on this particular exile are a bit frustrating, as she will punish any amount of desync/lag quite heavily. Even with the appropriate stats you're unlikely to survive several hits, and unfortunately her summons do seem to make the game stutter quite a bit.
Hi

Lol not all builds can kill all the exiles, you learned the hard way. Otherwise minara is easy, one shot puncture and keep her chasing you= EASY WIN.

Minara has the lowest life of all exiles.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
This is the second thread I have seen about Minara. What is wrong with her?! She is so easy on all of my characters. In fact all but 1 rogue exile is easy, and that is the new ball lightning / vaal storm call guy. Xando MAYBE if a player is running a tanky low dps build. Also people mentioning Igna are living in the past. She has been nerfed twice and is now just a shadow of her former self. But yes in her original state she was tough as well.

All the other exiles (Minara definitely included) are loot pinatas put there to be exploded with no more effort than a rare mob.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on Sep 2, 2014, 4:25:30 PM
keyword here is 40% fire he just gets obliterated by the minion instability

who cares you have unlimited tries to learn ...so what#

even in cruel those would be mediocre stats at best..i wouldnt play with them thats for sure
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Sep 2, 2014, 5:29:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info