Lost in Love quest bugged

so i cant get reward off this quest...im in cruel already and in normal dificulity it still show me ""return to town for reward"" and the same thing is showing on cruel i cant get reward off that quest..any1 else :(?
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
so i cant get reward off this quest...im in cruel already and in normal dificulity it still show me ""return to town for reward"" and the same thing is showing on cruel i cant get reward off that quest..any1 else :(?

If it is bugged, maybe you should look in the Bug Report forum.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
so any1 else??
I think I recently noticed that issue. However, I am certain I got the reward (part of the reward are the sewer keys that you need to continue) but the message still shows in the quest log (but not in the tracker).
This recently happened to my friend also. I thought it was just him, but now that I know other ppl are having the same issue I know its a bug.
Yup, it's bugged.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
I got the gem reward from Maramoa, as well as sewer keys from Clarissa, yet the quest is still is in the "go to clarissa to get reward" stage. This in normal and cruel (working through merciless at the moment).
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
"
mruuh wrote:
I got the gem reward from Maramoa, as well as sewer keys from Clarissa, yet the quest is still is in the "go to clarissa to get reward" stage. This in normal and cruel (working through merciless at the moment).

oh okay cool to hear
aha. yep, i have the same problem.

definitely got the rewards, quest is still showing that i should go talk to her.
bugged
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info