Best master ability?

The best master ability for me so far is 4linked sockets for only 5 fusings. What a deal. I have spent over 20 fusings before trying to get a fucking 4 link. this is awesome!!!
IGN: timtwins, timtwinz
Quite right, given infinite fusings I will always self fuse 5 links (onto 6 socket items for a chance of 6L), but all I wanted was a 4L I'd take that recipe anytime, rather than squander away 25 fuses for some stupid boots (done before).
D1 - PvM D2 - PvM/PvP D3 - MvM (Money vs Monster)
Either that or the free quality on all your maps
The ability to not motivate me getting Tora higher than lvl5
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Not sure. Voricis crafting seems pretty awesome. I also like the get at least 2 of this color things.

However the given the power of the lvl8 Meta-mods exspecially Haku and Tora I guess I would go with them. I need to get more into how they work, Elreon seems a bit... not sure propably good for some cheap items but Tora/Haku or for wands etc. Vagan/Katarina seems awesome. Since I don't know if you are likely to lose those mods while crafting it is hard to decide how powerful they are, but they likely help creating good items.

Not to mention some of the special mods. Being able to craft Fire/Lightning/Cold-Leech is nice.
Actually the level 8 special mods are the best! Help to save hundreds of ex!
Force 2 off colors is a great mod. Used that to get my pure evasion chest with colors I wanted.
(1.2)Puncture/Ice Shot duelist - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1078942
(2.0)The Party Crasher - Hardcore viable Ice Crash Duelist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1335704
I humbly thank GGG for being so considerate about, we, the modest players, in their great undertaking of developing the maybe-not-so-artful game: Path of Exile.
I like many kinds of games 😊
"
RediusMaximus wrote:
Force 2 off colors is a great mod. Used that to get my pure evasion chest with colors I wanted.

agreed. I got pissed off at trying to get 1 off color on a pair of hybrid boots...several stacks of chromes.

4 chromes to vorici... poof 1 off color (blue) and the 3 reds I needed on arm/eva boots.
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
"
Xantaria wrote:
Actually the level 8 special mods are the best! Help to save hundreds of ex!

You would say that...

Oh hey by the way, this product that I just happen to be selling for exorbant prices is totally justified and is the best ever.
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info