Is using a Auto logout macro bannable in Hardcore

Almost everyone in hardcore and even standard log out at times due to desync or some weird set of circumstances. My question to a mod is, Can I use a auto logout macro to keep the character I've spent days of playtime on alive or is it bannable. If it is bannable I will continue to pray that I keep clicking the logout button and not microtransaction shop button when I need to log. Thanks for the time and answers.
IGN: ScareKrow
A log-out macro is allowed, afaik.

An automatic log-out macro is not. You'll need to manually press a button for the log-out to happen. For example using a macro which observes your current HP and kicks automatically in once you are low on HP is a bannable offense.
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
A log-out macro is allowed, afaik.

An automatic log-out macro is not. You'll need to manually press a button for the log-out to happen. For example using a macro which observes your current HP and kicks automatically in once you are low on HP is a bannable offense.

Ok thank you for this. I see that a macro is allowed and a chicken script is not. Got it.
IGN: ScareKrow
There is an anonymous group of "top" HC players which were clearly using auto logout/auto pot on stream, someone noticed, he deleted his VoDs, but someone reuploaded on Youtube so anyone can see what they were doing. Everyone knew they won't be punished for it.

Check reddit for more info.
"
phoenix4dota wrote:
There is an anonymous group of "top" HC players which were clearly using auto logout/auto pot on stream, someone noticed, he deleted his VoDs, but someone reuploaded on Youtube so anyone can see what they were doing. Everyone knew they won't be punished for it.

Check reddit for more info.

enjoy your post getting removed thats how ggg deals with potionscripts and other scripts "recent rank 1 and 2" are still streaming even after adimitting it in their own stream says enough imho

so everyone will run *exile******* next race season after all you get rewarded with demigods "insert starwars character here" instead of getting banned

lets see how fast this post gets censored to fake the poe has no hacks attitude
i can only imagine how many ppl play with IS****** all day long..ohh no wait its against the tos

a tos that never gets enforced isnt really useful or is it ?
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Sep 2, 2014, 7:21:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info