Haku Quests.

Some Of haku's Quests are just way to dangerous, like i can't even begin to understand why in the world you made Haku so fucking dangerous, only other that come even close are either the weapon master or zana. the rest is preety harmless compared to the monster haku.

Like a quest to pick up the Spirit and deliver it to Haku. Sometimes it's ok, sometimes you get mobs instaspawning on you (like 40-50mobs in an instance) and man did i die fast. i had NO time to actually PoP a granite or even my Seething flask.

making Haku's quests this dangerous will just deterr Hardcore players from doing he's quests, and rather do them when they hit high lvl. Meaning he's daily quests.

This this guy's Quests need some Rebalancing.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Am I the only one who has never found his quests difficult? No offense to the OP, but I see haku brought up constantly. It's basically run, grab, run out. Quartz or quicksilver the whole way.
yeah i do this for most he's quest but this 1 quest is so merciless it's not even funny, i dont have a quartz flask, and i bet even with it i'd rip hard in that situasjon
I agree with the OP. His quests are too tough. Too many deaths. Not fun. Bad for gameplay. Very bad. Especially on HC. Please nerf. Please.
I find Haku easy, assuming one thing: you do not desync like a mofo. I find about 50% of the time the desync is so bad I literally cannot progress. Once, upon the spirit spawning Raging Spirits, the overload crashed the game(!). I once had the rock-fall instakill BS, but they apparently fixed that (not seen it since that one time). The rest of the time, however, the missions are a cakewalk.
Well I point black just ignore his quests if I am not 10 levels over the content... not worth dying in beyond for next to no reward.
I only posted that comment last night. Today, my opinion is completely changed ;) I have already encountered Haku four times today (literally every map has spawned Haku!) and he keeps kicking my arse. I seem to be spawning a different mission to what I have seen in the past and it is clearly overtuned. You would have to have well above-average equipment and a perfect build to survive. A regular person with the kind of cruddy drops you normally see has no hope.
I have never had a problem with any Haku quests. 2 quicksilver flasks of adrenaline...Sprint to exit and zone. What am I missing?
I used to think that until today. There is a mission type where you HAVE to stand a fight, rather than just sprint through. These Unique Totems hit like a truck. The last one I faced was a totem that spamed Spork totems that kept blocking me inside themselves.
Yeah, Haku's mission are a pita in softcore, can't even imagine in hc. I always prepare before starting - quicksilver,granite and quartz flasks, DD and Devouring totem to get rid of corpses - but sometimes you just desync and rip :-( happened to me just once for now, but it sucks.
And the screen sometimes is so full of mobs and effects you can't really tell what's going on.

Oh and why can't you use Leap Slam when you have the spirit ???
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info