Hall of Grandmasters: Development Update 1

Cant wait!
So cool...
Please do not turn the game from free-to-play to pay-to-have. I understand all the things about the micro transactions with the effects , skins ... you need to have income from stuff which is not giving special opportunities to players and im fine with that. But I think you are going in the wrong direction with that (I do not judge you , I can go on with that but I really hope that things like this wont appear anymore).

Ty very much and keep the game great ! :)
Nice i se that poe start to be pay to win whata shame realy it was only one realy 1 game on whole world where you dont need to pay to be someone butnow shame now GGG
So who ever clears this is HC get the biggest bragging rights ever.
I know for sure this map will not be popular in HC :D

And to all those pay-2-win whiners : Seriously? I think this was a great idea, it does NOT influence any player at all, props for GGG for coming up with something like this.
Last edited by leto2626 on Sep 2, 2014, 8:12:16 AM
This is so cool.

Pay-2-win complainers... maybe you misunderstood? You pay to have your character be an opponent, not for the right to attempt clearing the map. And, hasn't GGG said in the past that supporter packages which allow you to contribute unique items and/or characters to the game do not actually give that supporter a copy of the item? This is purely for bragging rights and fun. No game-play advantage is bought.

THIS IS SO COOL!
Great work, cant wait too see it in action !
"
Please do not turn the game from free-to-play to pay-to-have. I understand all the things about the micro transactions with the effects , skins ... you need to have income from stuff which is not giving special opportunities to players and im fine with that. But I think you are going in the wrong direction with that (I do not judge you , I can go on with that but I really hope that things like this wont appear anymore).

Ty very much and keep the game great ! :)

...what are you talking about? This is content freely accessible to anyone who gets the map. It's the same as player designed (for 1k $) uniques, everyone else benefits because the unique drops for everyone - and whoever created it doesn't get a free copy or something.
I love the content generation rate of this game. Keep it up and you'll have another GrandMaster

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info